FOR MY MARYLAND BREHS: How Did Elijah Cummings Get Elected Representative? (He's SENILE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
On a personal level I can't judge him :manny: However, on a professional level DUDE is sad. So, in a hearing on emails he brings up the deaths out of the blue to James Comey :snoop: Just exploiting our plight. To my brehs in Maryland, HOW DID THIS GUY GET A SEAT? Most of the time he's like Uncle Leroy at a family reunion :mindblown:

Do me a favor, there will be seats up in November, so please vote dude out like give em the boot :camby:

Bonus :snoop:

Last edited:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
Elijah Cummings isn't even the worst Maryland has to offer. The corruption and incompetence of the black democrats is something that has to be seen to be believed. It's at a point where voting feels futile because every new candidate I've voted for turns out to be just as corrupt as the one they've replaced.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Elijah Cummings isn't even the worst Maryland has to offer. The corruption and incompetence of the black democrats is something that has to be seen to be believed. It's at a point where voting feels futile because every new candidate I've voted for turns out to be just as corrupt as the one they've replaced.
I know it's worse, but you really want us to know that HE represents you? Also, were the candidates you voted for grassroots aka ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Good points but completely out of context. I'm still glad he brought it up :yeshrug:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
I know it's worse, but you really want us to know that HE represents you? Also, were the candidates you voted for grassroots aka ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT?

Their hasn't been a strong grassroots push in Maryland politics. The black areas have majority of the voting area, and will not vote for anyone non-democratic.There have been a few unaffiliated candidates that run for things like school board that I've voted for but either A) they don't win or B) they win and are just as corrupt as the people they replace. I have been a firm believer in voting, but I have gotten so much egg on my face that I'm really thinking of just sitting this election out.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Their hasn't been a strong grassroots push in Maryland politics. The black areas have majority of the voting area, and will not vote for anyone non-democratic.There have been a few unaffiliated candidates that run for things like school board that I've voted for but either A) they don't win or B) they win and are just as corrupt as the people they replace. I have been a firm believer in voting, but I have gotten so much egg on my face that I'm really thinking of just sitting this election out.
That's sad. They don't have any Bernie type people running in Maryland :snoop:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
That's sad. They don't have any Bernie type people running in Maryland :snoop:

Me and my momma went hard for Bernie. :mjcry: The only way a Bernie type would have a chance is if he was black and hustled for a long time to introduce himself to the black electorate to prove he was viable. I lived most of my life in Prince George's County, and the political culture is entrenched there. The black democrats have created a grifting haven for themselves free from threat of being removed by the voters because the black voters will keep voting them in because they're black and democratic. People just vote to keep whites and Republicans out of office, that's it. The cruel joke of it is that the black democrats have bankrupted PG County and it is well on it's way to being completely dead as a black economic and political stronghold. shyt is depressing.