For my Polo Heads

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just call them yo. It looks like they honoring all the "tame" orders but they are indeed canceling the outrageous ones. So if you bought a 2-3000 item for only 900$ then yea its probably gonna get canceled.

You also got to remember this was on twitter. So MILLIONS of people saw this. Anyone who did overnight shipping gets first dibs. And then they go from there. Im sure most people(me included) did normal 5 day shipping.

They took the money out of my account and i called them and they said my items are still in "verification" stages. And once that step is completed i will get a email. They also said this could take up to 5 business days. So for everyone in "pending" status i really wouldn't worry about it until next week.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Just call them yo. It looks like they honoring all the "tame" orders but they are indeed canceling the outrageous ones. So if you bought a 2-3000 item for only 900$ then yea its probably gonna get canceled.

You also got to remember this was on twitter. So MILLIONS of people saw this. Anyone who did overnight shipping gets first dibs. And then they go from there. Im sure most people(me included) did normal 5 day shipping.

They took the money out of my account and i called them and they said my items are still in "verification" stages. And once that step is completed i will get a email. They also said this could take up to 5 business days. So for everyone in "pending" status i really wouldn't worry about it until next week.

Just blaze

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

They cancel your jacket?? Maaan that 60% off code fukked my whole plan up. I wasn't going to cop my jacket until another week or so, but once that code dropped sizes were going fast. I thought about waiting until payday and cop but my shopper instincts were good and I copped yesterday...:win:

Woke up today and all the mediums were gone. :whew:
Still pissed I paid damn near $400 tho when I could've gotten it for cheap. :why:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just got this email. we winning we cakin we eatin brehs :blessed:
7160c6eeafcf11e38eac0e70ba504691_8.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
They cancel your jacket?? Maaan that 60% off code fukked my whole plan up. I wasn't going to cop my jacket until another week or so, but once that code dropped sizes were going fast. I thought about waiting until payday and cop but my shopper instincts were good and I copped yesterday...:win:

Woke up today and all the mediums were gone. :whew:
Still pissed I paid damn near $400 tho when I could've gotten it for cheap. :why:
Nahh I saw the pending payment drop off from pay pal so I thought it got cancelled.

Till I got that confirmation email :banderas: