for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I bet on the nba daily and i would like somewhere to talk about who im riding with and trends and all that shyt, and everybody who wants do the same feel free

Tonight i rolled with a lotta underdogs, the wiz, bobcats, and cavs against the spread. I rode with the jazz and the spurs heavy, plus the thunder. I refuse to bet with la at this point in dwights career:snoop:
i rode with denver and new jersey eem tho i kno they bullshyttin right now,at least one cleared. Will update with overall win loss for the night when tha games conclude

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I bet on the nba daily and i would like somewhere to talk about who im riding with and trends and all that shyt, and everybody who wants do the same feel free

Tonight i rolled with a lotta underdogs, the wiz, bobcats, and cavs against the spread. I rode with the jazz and the spurs heavy, plus the thunder. I refuse to bet with la at this point in dwights career:snoop:
i rode with denver and new jersey eem tho i kno they bullshyttin right now,at least one cleared. Will update with overall win loss for the night when tha games conclude

Yes sir I like this thread

I took Boston -2 :comeon: lost that bytch in OT

Then doubled down on Lakers +7.5 Looking good so far :win: Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Also too Tao tomorrow to win the Heisman at 15/2 odds, fukk vegas think a freshman going to win the heisman for, this easy money

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yes sir I like this thread

I took Boston -2 :comeon: lost that bytch in OT

Then doubled down on Lakers +7.5 Looking good so far :win: Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Also too Tao tomorrow to win the Heisman at 15/2 odds, fukk vegas think a freshman going to win the heisman for, this easy money

I took boston also.

Lakers my sqad but them nigs aint winning tonight. :youngsabo: killin duhon. Thats a lambo versus a taurus :snoop:

Ima say johnny football tomorrow. Better numbers, more SEC love, and more media attention today than te'o. At 15/2 odds i will still put a wager on him though

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

I took boston also.

Lakers my sqad but them nigs aint winning tonight. :youngsabo: killin duhon. Thats a lambo versus a taurus :snoop:

Ima say johnny football tomorrow. Better numbers, more SEC love, and more media attention today than te'o. At 15/2 odds i will still put a wager on him though

:sadcam: As soon as i posted that the Thunder go on a season high quarter run. I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut.

I think they going to want to give it to te'o because he a 4 year starter lead his team to the national championship and also he supposed to be good upstanding dude unlike Manziel who got a rocky background. Also alot of people will not even consider voting for a freshman and automatically cross them off the list

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: As soon as i posted that the Thunder go on a season high quarter run. I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut.

I think they going to want to give it to te'o because he a 4 year starter lead his team to the national championship and also he supposed to be good upstanding dude unlike Manziel who got a rocky background. Also alot of people will not even consider voting for a freshman and automatically cross them off the list

:wow: my book doesn't have Heisman voting.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Lets keep this thread going, WHat everyone thinking this week for NFL
So far I got

Carolina +3.5
Ravens +3
Tennessee +6

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Had a feeling that the Nets would shyt the bed.. I bet Warriors +6..

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lets keep this thread going, WHat everyone thinking this week for NFL
So far I got

Carolina +3.5
Ravens +3
Tennessee +6

Kc, pit, tb, atl, sf all points. Those are surefire, bears iffy. Tennessee :cube: :comeon: luck doin numbers, johnson shootin blanks reggie bush status...

I vouch for rg3 but :wait: sizzle n crew are more than able to contain him.
The hot streak gotta end,skins cant make the playoffs this year, time to get elinimated and he use these games to hone his sword for nxt season

Last edited by a moderator:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

I took boston also.

:whoo: The lakers pulling out an impressive back door cover here