For the anal brehs out there.. do you be fiending for the a$$hole? :jbhmm:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How does it work? One day you fiending for dikk, next day p*ssy? :jbhmm:

For the anal brehs out there.. do you be fiending for the a$$hole? :jbhmm:

Doesn't work on a day to day basis. It's usually these years this, these years that. But I take it as it comes. Not a seeker. So it may be different for thirsty bisexuals.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't work on a day to day basis. It's usually these years this, these years that; and I take it as it comes. Not a seeker. So it may be different for thirsty bisexuals.
So for a couple years you are lusting after men, and then for another couple years just women? :wtf: :mindblown:

But I ain't even just talking about a particular person. I'm talking in general, like.. you thinking about rubbing pussies or a penis penetrating you? Like, what is ya body feeling? :dame:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So for a couple years you are lusting after men, and then for another ocuple years just women? :wtf: :mindblown:
I'm exploring, and will continue to do so for a while. Who knows where I'll be when I'm 40. For instance, I've never been with a white person. But now I'm more open at 30.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
you gotta be gay to wonder about shyt like this :dame:

maybe you should change your name to IWantTheD

zOG1z65.png

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm exploring, and will continue to do so for a while. Who knows where I'll be when I'm 40. For instance, I've never been with a white person. But now I'm more open at 30.
How old are you?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually, my exploring days are over, now it's mostly sitting with self and not being compulsive or impulsive. Sex was first a peer pressure thing, then it became about exploring and having fun (lots of drugs, sex, and rock and roll). Never been with a Tranny or white person yet because or prejudices and fear. But nowadays, I wouldn't do it just to see, if I'm uncomfortable, it won't happen.

I developed a few preferences in physical type, then I cared less about appearance and more about people's spiritual fitness. So as I change my preference changes. Never wanted a long-term relationship and never wanted kids. Now I can see it at one point.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It has nothing to do with liking somebody for years at a time. It's just an attraction to whoever you feel close with ( male or female), But bisexuals tend to have a preference though.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I've always been attracted to both. As far back as kindergarten. I would always like around 2 boys and 1 girl. As I've got older, I've had more experience with men and those are the ones I've had sexual encounters with (besides 1 experience with a girl but we never had sex, it was a game of truth or dare lol). Men for the most part have some qualities I don't see in women beyond the difference of private parts: Men are hilarious/funny, they're dumb as fukk/clueless most of the time but it's cute, they're annoying as fukk but it's cute to me. I think both are beautiful. Ultimately I want a man & like men on another level than women. With women it's never been anything beyond a curiosity and also finding women who look like me attractive.