For thecoli brehettes we need to see what yall attracted to

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Attractive to women= men with strong jaw lines. Usually those guys are the ones that always fall into there catgory of "hot". Just take note of it next time the ladies post something up.

Attractive to men= strong cheek bone structure. (altho this goes for women too)

Basically if you have either of those or both then your generally looked at as more attractive from what I've noticed.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Lance Gross :noah:

And ever since charmalagne said Drake looks like a thumb with eyebrows it's the only thing I think about when seeing him

He's never looked cute to me ever. Drake has always been below average to me, even him working on his physique won't change my opinion.

Eva Pigford dumb for letting Lance get away. She shoulda held onto him for dear life. :damn:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
He's never looked cute to me ever. Drake has always been below average to me, even him working on his physique won't change my opinion.

Eva Pigford dumb for letting Lance get away. She shoulda held onto him for dear life. :damn:

I thought he was good looking back in 08, a much simpler time for me :mjcry:

Nah he's beautiful, but he's that type of beautiful wear I'd feel ugly next to him....I couldn't do it

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your smilies next to the categories are good examples of each category.
As I said in the thread, there are not a lot of attractive women out there. Instagram and twitter might give you the illusional that there are but in reality there are a lot of average looking girls. Don't be fooled by the make up, high angles and photoshop.

Some bird said 70% of men are unattractive and I say 70% or more of the chicks out there are not attractive. They can look okay to to half decent but attractive is 7.5+ and if you look, you will see a shortage of that REAL quick.
Are you a bird too? You basically have the same opinion as she does. This is true for all people. Most people (about 70%) are average to ugly looking.

Daps
I gotta agree that Drake is ugly, especially his down turn eyes. He just makes my vagina sad. :scust:

drake-cancels-philadelphia-concert.jpg

Average

Terrence Howard

terrence-howard.jpg

Attractive

Laz Alonso :mjpls:

lazalonsopic.jpg

Or Lance Gross

eye-candy-lance-gross-6.jpg

He sho is Dark and Lovely :mjpls:

But many women prolly would put Drake in that "15%"

Daps
Women probably consider Drake without the fame average, to me he is FUG regardless.

See thats what I want posted,women(most) are attractive to alot of these guys because of the cash,fame,etc,I dont see guys like Drake,Wayne,etc getting loads of women as average joes.

But I can see the trey songz,tyson beckfords,etc getting women without the fame.

Its obvious and well known,but most women judgement is clouded because of money,fame that men have.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
See thats what I want posted,women(most) are attractive to alot of these guys because of the cash,fame,etc,I dont see guys like Drake,Wayne,etc getting loads of women as average joes.

But I can see the trey songz,tyson beckfords,etc getting women without the fame.

Its obvious and well known,but most women judgement is clouded because of money,fame that men have.

Unless a man get surgery on his face, ugly is UGLY.

Daps
Unless a man get surgery on his face, ugly is UGLY.

Idk,some of these stars got money and it just changed their appearance no surgery ala Denzel,Morris Chestnut:comeon: for example. Idk maybe they look healthier,stress free,not that these cats were ugly,but when they first hit the scene women weren't going crazy