For those interested in the Brazilian Butt Lift process that you don’t see...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Peep this thread

I’ve watched enough shows about surgery, but this is one of the first people I’ve seen provide such detail like this :picard: Often we only see the finished product, but we never see what it takes to get to the finished product. And this is a woman that woman that went to a legit doctor, so imagine the women that try to cut corners and go to some back alley uncredited surgeons in other countries:gucci::martin:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
This is sad.
It truly is. Mental illness is a mofo...why do they do this? Surely not for men. Little booties get plenty of love.

This is disgusting. It doesn't even look or feel natural when the clothes come off. Speaking from experience with chicks that have had the procedure done.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Women will literally hack up and mutilate their bodies just to have an ass to show off for men they don't even like.

sWeoHxs.png

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Insecurity is a motherfukker. If you talk to women Its crazy how many of them want work done. Young chicks wanting botox. Like why? I get the older chicks getting it done but in your 20s? I was talking to two about it and they agreed they wanted their boobs done too. Apparently most little girls dream of getting it done.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you wasn’t blessed with it, you wasn’t blessed with it shyt is wild corny to me.

Summer Walker BBL tho :noah:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You don’t even need to be blessed with anything. You can get a big firm ass via working out. It’s not easy but is cheaper and will not break down 5-10 years later...these chicks aren’t ready for that part.

Kardashians can afford endless updates and upgrades when things go bad, Most IG chicks can’t.