For those that are in the Poconos or Lehigh Valley area

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Guys,

I just created a Discord server for local millennials in the Lehigh Valley and Poconos PA area. It's a way to network and get together with locals in our age group. I do plan on putting together some volunteer events and local meetups with group members when it grows big enough. I'm also open to other ideas.

Join the LV & P Millennial Group Discord Server!

20210927-091607-0000

20210927-091607-0000.png

1fjv0qB

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
What’s the black population out there like?

Besides me, there was 1 other person. He made a sexual comment about jerking off to one of the females. I told him to keep it clean and he decided to get off the server. Females are not going to stay on the server if the guys are going to make pervert comments.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Besides me, there was 1 other person. He made a sexual comment about jerking off to one of the females. I told him to keep it clean and he decided to get off the server. Females are not going to stay on the server if the guys are going to make pervert comments.
Real estate market decent out there? Any nearby universities/colleges?

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Real estate market decent out there? Any nearby universities/colleges?

Easton and Bethlehem is the Lehigh Valley. I work around that area. It's nice and getting better. They are supposed to build a train going directly to NYC. Not sure what the time line is for that but I'm sure it's on Google. Once that happen you can only imagine how much the value of living there will go up. I live in the Poconos and my house value is stupid high. I have 3 neighbors selling right now and it will go quick. My next door neighbor is selling his house for just under 600k. If he gets it or above I will have to seriously think about putting mine on the market. If I do I'll buy in the Lehigh area. Let me know if there is anything else I'm glade to help.