For those that didn't come from SOHH

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:laugh:

My first thread was under an account I made for my company, Cream Scheme. People gave support but were also hilarious when they were like "join the community if you wanna post this":ufdup:

I was like :manny: and when I saw the smilies and read a few threads I was like :lolbron: :salute: this is the place to be. One of the best forums I've ever been a part of brehs :blessed: so many laughs in such a short period of time

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
When i 1st joined it was to troll. Ask @O RLY I came from LSA on the behalf of Sierra Mist and i came totally wrong. I left for like a month and came back to get the special treatment which consisted of posting a pic or be called otherwise. I began to get respect by posting about wrestling and stuff & i used gifs cause i couldnt make smileys.

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been on and off message boards for while. Loved going through the posts on SOHH and even if I didnt know anyone personally I knew the characters. Had alot of classic laughs...CBright, BlackBeavis, the whole DipSet movement...always found it entertaining. People will say the illest stuff online that you may never hear in person.

Dont know how many characters retired during the transfer to this board. I know when SOHH got empty I tried AllHipHop and just didnt click for me. Coli didnt either at first. Just seemed unfamiliar and couldnt recognize who was still around. Came back a bit ago kinda by accident and its been cool. Well set up and run. Good people on here. Much luv to everyone on here new and old.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I joined this forum on the Jaydashian roast, and i laughed until I almost passed out. I post daily, just not that much, but this is one of my favourite forums by far, I used to be on 360waves.net, KTT, and Hypebeast, but this is by far my favourite forum. I needed this.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i think around february this year i was doing a search about a new release
ended up in the booth (pretty sure)
i remember the smiles were wild:deadmanny:
but i just got my info and left
then a couple months later i was searching a name and ended up here again:ohlawd:
recognized the smiles, and so i bookmarked
the THIRD time a search brought me here on sports:whoo:
i was okay, this site is doing numbers
signed up with my account

i think the welcoming was fine:salute:
i am not too tied up w/ popularity or acceptance
i have knocked around the internet here or there
i think what sets this place apart is-
1. traffic/numbers (activity, people):mjpls:
2. open style (no heavy censorship):ehh:
3. technically sound (software, features, etc):usure:

because i've registered at some whackass places