For those who are against ADOS.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, if the government ever issue reparations, it’s gone be peanuts like the stimmy checks two years ago. :what:And it’s gone be a one and done deal. Once all those checks are sent out, white people are going to act like black people can never complain about racism or slavery ever again. :leostare:Which will allow racism, systemic and interpersonal, to become worse than ever. :martin:Also, you gone have a bunch of goofy quadroons and octaroons looking like that cornball rapper Logic trying to claim a check because they are 5% African. On top of that, if you sent out reparations checks tomorrow, like 25% of that money would go to European designers like Dior, Moncler, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. :unimpressed:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
ADOS dont talk negatively about Black Immigrants ? :stopitslime:

"African Booty Scratcher" :mjlol:

"Go back to the banana boat" :dwillhuh:

"Haitians eat cats" :mjtf:

I have heard lot more insults from AA back in south Florida before the diaspora conflict became a constant fued in the internet.

You was supposed to say something back about their mother/sister/sneakers not hold onto it for 30 years

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I have a question, did you notice those types of insults/jokes in which grades in school? High School Middle or Elementary? And are you a younger Millenial?

I'm just amazed at how certain jokes insults and snaps like that survive
Nada. Black immigrants were being harassed and insulted by AA in the 80s and 80s where Im from. It wasn't just some high school teasing. A lot of the diasporic conflict tone down a lot in south Florida.
You was supposed to say something back about their mother/sister/sneakers not hold onto it for 30 years
Oh really? You have posted so many nasty deragotory comments black foreigners. So, when I come back at you don't get mad. :usure:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You as a Latino here described Black Americans, Black Carribeans and Africans discussing things as "whining", seems reflective of anti Black American sentiment among a significant amount of Latinos especially White Latinos in America.
I'm on vacation right now in a majority black country. My bad for not seeing your message sooner. I'm 100% okay with discussion going on about issues that can better everyone. But people got to know how to differentiate between discussing and whining.