Forbes: Atlanta is where Black Americans are doing the best economically

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peachtree City / Tyrone area I'd look at too even though it's far out. It's a quiet burb are. Used to be not many blacks out there 15 years ago but now there are.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ha sorry. Connection issues.

You got movie studios in Fayetteville area which means property value is going up. Downside is that it is too fukking far. My parents live there. My sister calls it "The Bubble" in fact a lot of people do. It is pretty white but that's why I recommended Tyrone area. Lot of blacks moved there the past decade as mentioned.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I'll tell you what I know breh. I think working in tech is one of the best things for blacks because it is so lucrative. You better love your job tho.

100% and there are so many different ways to go with it. Everything is ramping up and if you can focus and keep moving, you'll reap the benefits.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Might have to move back out there...

Only thing I didn't like was the "keep up with the Jones" lifestyle. Shyt like nikkas pushing a Escalade...putting $2 gas in it. Also...I'm used to crushing hoes the first or second meeting. In the A...that's not as prevalent from my experience. Hoes want you to date them.

It's a very busy city...everyone has or trying to get something going on. Going to school or something. There's a much smaller population of black people just sitting round doing nothing.

I lived in College Park back in the early 2000's. Shout out to Godby and Old Nat! Had to get them Florida tags off your car back then.

Love how black and indeed that state is, nothing like it. And :whoo:at the airport of course.

Used to hit this club....can't remember the name...but they sold pitchers of long island ice tea's for $10. I'd be walking round fukkED up with two at all times. I think it was in Clayton county.

Oh and peace to them gas stoves which had me scared as fukk at first...

Cause its a place where reformed hoes go to. Ironically it would probably be easier to smash cougars in ATL though.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Dont see the hype about Atlanta. This Atlanta hype is like a clothing like or something. Been there have family down there and I think ill continue to stay in NYC. Going to Atlanta this July also.

Growing up in NYC it made me attracted to other large cities. My second favorite city is actually Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Chicago outside the South/West sides looks cool, and I am a huge fan of the DMV area. But these are places where I would love to purchase a condo.

If I ever get a house craze I am aiming to move to the West Coast. Las Vegas and San Bernindo CA look like nice places.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing like teaching black students in a black city with all black principals and a 98% black faculty and staff

And I wouldnt recommend Peachtree City unless you're in your 40s with a family or if you have a job down in that area. There are probably only like 2 or 3 apartment complexes there. Its full of doctors and Delta pilots..property there is high as hell. You need to have a good job and not live check to check if you want to stay there.

Tyrone is different story. It's more diverse, its right off the highway and it has some good schools there. I like the South Fulton area with Fairburn, Union City and unincorporated Atlanta. Its a nice mix of small town and big city feel. I think that area might have more wealthy blacks than Lithonia. I know Dwight Howard stays in south Fulton and Derrick Favors bought his mom a mansion out there. Its numerous subdivisions with homes in the 100-200k range as well. When I was young and dumb I always wanted to raise a family in Buckhead but South Fulton is the way to go