Forbes: Sony SSD solution compared to Xbox Series X is not good

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Anyone interested in upgrading their storage would be able to put in a new drive.

You literally pull out a droor and push it back in.

"start monkeying around" what a fukkin idiot :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that'll probably be better in the long run, because at least there will be competitive pricing. M$ proprietary cartridge gonna be expensive if there's no other options
Yeah cuz 3rd parties never make stuff like this, and Microsoft isn't interested in remaining competitive and will likely price gamers out.

The myth that compatible ssd's will be available (not at launch) or affordable are just flat out lying to themselves. You ready to pay $400 for a compatible drive my nikkaz? That extra speed comes with a cost, sorry, not sorry :umad:

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
I challenge this spurious allegation. The Xbox as an entire gaming sector is not as good as Sony's Playstation. The truth will be unveiled in the coming months when we reveal what we've been working on. I have heard putrid remarks about the power of the Xbox. i laugh while I recline in my Herman Miller chair purchased online. They are unbalanced. A powerful american muscle car to a speedy Japanese race car. We will surpass them in any lane. 12 teraflops? We actually held restraint on designing the Playstation 5. I physically poured a cup of ice cold water on Mark Cerny's head when he was in the lab. I told him to wait. "Design for affordability first"

We will destroy them completely with the PS5 Pro. They've brought a gun to a nuke fight. Actually they bought a gun to the arena, resting on their laurels. They didn't know the fight was a nuke fight. We will drop the bomb on them and they will scatter like scared mice.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I challenge this spurious allegation. The Xbox as an entire gaming sector is not as good as Sony's Playstation. The truth will be unveiled in the coming months when we reveal what we've been working on. I have heard putrid remarks about the power of the Xbox. i laugh while I recline in my Herman Miller chair purchased online. They are unbalanced. A powerful american muscle car to a speedy Japanese race car. We will surpass them in any lane. 12 teraflops? We actually held restraint on designing the Playstation 5. I physically poured a cup of ice cold water on Mark Cerny's head when he was in the lab. I told him to wait. "Design for affordability first"

We will destroy them completely with the PS5 Pro. They've brought a gun to a nuke fight. Actually they bought a gun to the arena, resting on their laurels. They didn't know the fight was a nuke fight. We will drop the bomb on them and they will scatter like scared mice.
Your userbase just wanted backwards compatibility with the same enhancement stuff they get on xbox, and a system that was as powerful if not more than the competition. Instead of doing that they gave you the the option to pay $500 extra for a compatible SSD but don't worry about it because people pay $1,000 for cellphones n shyt :francis:

:bryan:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone interested in upgrading their storage would be able to put in a new drive.

You literally pull out a droor and push it back in.

"start monkeying around" what a fukkin idiot :mjlol:
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. NVME drives are small and fragile, and are exposed like DRAM modules. Not hard, but for people not experienced, it could be daunting, and if PS5 isn't designed well, it's a risk to break it, or screw up the install. Not as easy as sliding in a SATA drive.

Last edited: