Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We need to work together and get Nicole banned. It's currently 1 AM and I am losing sleep in order to get the ball rolling to get this fool canned.

She is hated by everyone and hates everyone too. She acts like a friend one moment then turns on you the next.

We don't need these type of people in this forum.

BAN. NICOLE. NOW. :damn:
You're really out here losing sleep bc I don't like you and up late at night, thinking of ways to body me on here.:what:.. this shyt. smfh:snoop:
"These type of people"
:martin:
Trust. if I don't like you, talk to you, or don't fuk with you.. it is MOST DEFINITELY for a reason. And that person will be informed about the reason that I don't like them. When I cut off- I completely cut off, that's how it is. Once a person shows me what they're really on and what they're about - I believe them. Case closed.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t forgive nor forget. Take note of this thread. Nicole gonna be banned and it’s gonna be by my hands. :lolbron:
Neither do I. But I'm not wasting time and effort with it. Fuk you and ban yourself from life. Stop losing sleep and making statements that you can't follow through on when you don't have a valid reason.
Not everyone is going to like you or rock with you. But now that you played your cards, the fuq are you going to do about it?? besides cry about it like a certified glitter sprinkled bytch?? I know what I need to do. Noted. Unlike you, I don't talk shyt that I can't back up, you dumb fuk, you're making yourself look real bad out here. Don't forget I still have your number, literally...bout to make shyt a whole lot worse for yourself. I'm done with being patient.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We need to work together and get Nicole banned. It's currently 1 AM and I am losing sleep in order to get the ball rolling to get this fool canned.

She is hated by everyone and hates everyone too. She acts like a friend one moment then turns on you the next.

We don't need these type of people in this forum.

BAN. NICOLE. NOW. :damn:
who the fuk is "we" .. ??:gucci::beli::dead: Name names you scary ass faggit,

Status
Not open for further replies.