FORMER FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY TO TESTIFY AGAINST TRUMP — LIVE!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folks really need to step back from being so consumed by this Trump shyt. Not the objective black folks they can balance facts, and know how to properly consume information. Way too many aren't, and letting their emotions make them obsessed w/ an angle they want oh so bad.

I pose this question, if your life didn't dramatically change under Obama, then how will it if Trump gets impeached!?

Black folks clown Detroit, but ignoring all the money starting to get invested in the city (destroy and rebuild). Guess which minorities are set up to make bank off it in the future? The Arabs :dame: But keep worrying about Trump. An even if not bigger current target to cacs quietly setting up to profit off nikkas/cacs
He gave Jeff sessions a position of power so yes I'm gonna be concerned about trump

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He clearly stated that he felt the directive was to close\hamstring the investigation... Senator tried to externalize and play with words (but did he actually tell you that?), but Comey was quite clear in his assertion that Donald Trump directed him to stop the investigation.

I think the 'crowd' you're referring to (I count myself among that crowd, as it were) is predicated on the idea that Russian social media campaigns (Fake nooze) and the DNC leaks (linked to Russia) played a pivotal role in the minds of voters.. Not that Russia literally 'changed' votes. In that regard, nothing's really changed. This was an election that was won largely on distrust of Hillary as a candidate, and as a person, what came to light in the lead-up to election night in essence sealed the deal for most voters
Who thought Russia did anything but what they did ? Hack leak emails etc j haven't heard a rational person think they changed votes . And yes comey feels trump was trying to obstruct justice . He's just a law man he's not gonna be like trump and make crazy claims or statements ( which is gonna hurt him with the trump base )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of that is iron clad substantial evidence that trump specifically had contact with and/or paid russians to carry out these deeds to help him get in the white house

this is what people were hoping for today and it didn't come.
Rational people didn't think that was gonna come out. Comey released his testimony yesterday. But he was pretty much saying he was trying to obstruct justice

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
giphy.gif

it's muthafukkas on my FB news feed living section 8 and can't keep anything but temp service jobs sharing memes about RUSSIA :mindblown:

and i'm talking every single day....this ain't our fight. let those cucumber water drinking hipsters in these coffee shops worry about this silly shyt

we're in defcon 1 talking about TRUMP 24/7...shyt is crazy! :damn:
This.

This is white people's fault we're in this mess...let them handle it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I personally just like seeing his supporters sweat. Nothing major was to come from all this. But they are definitely on pins and needles. It's funny to watch. They know that hammer could potentially drop. :whoo:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

it's muthafukkas on my FB news feed living section 8 and can't keep anything but temp service jobs sharing memes about RUSSIA :mindblown:

and i'm talking every single day....this ain't our fight. let those cucumber water drinking hipsters in these coffee shops worry about this silly shyt

we're in defcon 1 talking about TRUMP 24/7...shyt is crazy! :damn:
Really? So trumps policies don't effect them ???

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Really? So trumps policies don't effect them ???

:patrice: we're talking about Russia. this whole shyt today was about Russia colluding with trump to "steal" the white house

I'm not saying to not be anti-trump: by all means shyt on trump, and be critical of his policies every chance you get :hubie:

but people living in squalor struggling to make ends meet and having to worry about getting shot by stray bullets when they step outside pretending to be mad about Putin?

cmon fam. :comeon:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:rudy:this is Grade-A bullshyt with extra "nikka please" sprinkled on top.

if there was ironclad evidence of a trump/putin/russia collusion to STEAL a U.S. presidency, it would be out there

and the person who had that information would drown their own kids and their momma in the same tub to have the type of platform today to spill that info to the world

they'd become a household name etched in the memories of every human alive forever.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comey over hoes, comey over hoes, comey over hoes......do the comey, do the comey, do the comey.

:lolbron: