Former Football player cries about wives leaving athletes after their career is over

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Married men are usually taken more seriously in society, that's world wide... imagine being a black millionaire athlete and being single? You can forget about alot of those endorsements

Not too many bachelor presidents out there, most men with money have to be married cuz you socialize a little different than a single breh.

I know COLI is GMB all day but after a certain age, not married isn't a good look in certain social settings.

I'm sure America is working on alot of things to combat the norms of society.
Wouldn't that be different with professional athletes and actors? I can understand how being married will have an effect on someone in the corporate world, politics, etc but for someone that plays sports or acts for a living? :patrice:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
f40ee21a57d9d9184b1ba6754c8294c4-1024x1024.png
:scust:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
She's a dummy

Some rich black men are notorious for getting money and marrying the first white girl that even blow his way

the money dwindles and then he go back to his come up black woman.

That "broke" dude probably still has more money than 99% of the nikkaz that she would be around:heh:.

He's "rich people's broke". He aint broke like most nikkaz on The Coli broke. :heh:

It's still probably a come up for her. :yeshrug: