Former intern for Milo Yionopolis Kills own dad after he is called a Nazi...:wow:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
y22rZNg.gif

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just watched one of this brehs videos on Youtube. His going to make a very nice bunkmate for somebody in prison. Soft spoken and feminine acting. Good luck to that boy.

:merchant:

TBH I think he'll commit dat if he gets the chance.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just watched one of this brehs videos on Youtube. His going to make a very nice bunkmate for somebody in prison. Soft spoken and feminine acting. Good luck to that boy.

:merchant:

TBH I think he'll commit dat if he gets the chance.

At work so I can't listen to the clip, however, just looking at his appearance and the subject of the video.......he could be a Coli poster I'm thinking. Probably a fine line that separates plenty of online types between places like the Coli, Reddit, Breitbart, etc..

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
At work so I can't listen to the clip, however, just looking at his appearance and the subject of the video.......he could be a Coli poster I'm thinking. Probably a fine line that separates plenty of online types between places like the Coli, Reddit, Breitbart, etc..

I agree. The more time you spend on here for instance you see the amount of legit mental illness and depression that a lot of brehs have.

Peeping certain cats who are always angry, then you learn they can't get a woman or their life is not where they want it and it all begins to piece together.