Former NFL player Marcellus Wiley is the latest male celebrity to be sued for sexual assault under New York's soon to be expiring Adult Survivors Act

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Aww look at y’all, learning to use discretion. Nuance. Based on the totality of the facts, I can believe this one. I can not believe others. It’s almost like you don’t have to paint with broad strokes just to fit into debate culture and polarized ‘sides’ on every topic :ohhh::wtf::beli:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Got damn 70s,80s and 90s motherfukkers never thought shyt like this would happened

nikkas from the freaknik days like :whew: glad i gave bytches fake names
nah it's nikkas on video acting a damn fool. they're getting exposed next year

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He said she didnt report it to police or campus police. And if weve learned anything,media doesnt mind creating selacious articles,statements from unverified sources about black men. Did yall forget what happened to Jonathan Majors? If he is guilty,he is the most confident rapist ever. Hes pretty much laughing this off and said he will definitely be counter sueing her. 24:38 mark

Said she had a boyfriend who caught wind and he thinks thats how things went left. The idea of a female dean defending a black man from Compton at that time who wasnt some big time football player,is a little shakey. Especially considering Colombia isnt a sports school or anything. Im going to give Marcellus grace,unlike Diddy

She reported it to school administrators and higher ups, which is exactly a college student would typically do. Posters can’t claim in these threads that accusers don’t report their accusations and only to then pick and choose who they should be reported to.

If anything, the school failed her by not doing about it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She reported it to school administrators and higher ups, which is exactly a college student would typically do. Posters can’t claim in these threads that accusers don’t report their accusations and only to then pick and choose who they should be reported to.

If anything, the school failed her by not doing about it.

A woman reporting it immediately doesnt make it more true to me though. If you were angry and wanted a man thrown in jail,or in this case kicked out of school. Of course you would have to report to police,or higher ups at the time.

We want women to report at the time so dna evidence,text messages,witness statements etc can be gathered. That way if the man is guilty he can be put in jail where he belongs. But also if the man is NOT GUILTY, he has a chance to defend himself and be cleared due to lack of evidence and shakey stories.

As opposed to waiting 20 years,where a man really has no recourse to defend himself. You dont have alibis or witnesses,i cant show a lack of dna,i cant go to our text convos. Its really not fair to men,which is important too.