Former NFL player Phillip Adams kills 5 and himself in mass shooting

bnew

Veteran
Daps
We don’t know if this had anything to do with CTE. What’s the reason all these other white people have gone on shooting rampages where they shoot innocent victims? CTE as well?

were all those other white people football players prone to having CTE? :stopitslime:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
So give me your take on this. You think it was CTE? I don't think he was just have a bad day.

Could be CTE. Most likely a mental disorder. Probably 1000 more reasons before I would list Covid vaccine.

I'm assuming you're trolling with this shyt. You can't seriously think the vaccine cause this dude to lose his mind like this.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Man, this was real messed up. I wonder if he took the shot, then started going crazy, or began feeling very ill, and if the doctor gave him the shot. A lot of you are saying CTE. Then the shot and CTE would be a bad combination. Something here isn't adding up, and there's got to be more to this story. NFLer's don't kill their doctors, along with their families, and the next person they see outside. I already know that if he did take the shot, the media wouldn't cover it, or connect it, just like they failed to do so with Marvin Hagler.

Leave that QAnon tin foil hat shyt for the cacs breh unless....you are a .....:patrice: