Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rob Naylor (@NINaylor) on Twitter

Pictures cause you know he's gonna delete them tweets

Should also state this guy was highly respected by his peers when he left NXT

Dude was basically Dusty's right hand man the whole time he was at NXT so he aint just some random dude

FfL4ene.png

Cuh62Sg.png

CzfcFIN.png

VqxFTaD.png

lPLCfez.png

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Heyman said the same shyt on Austin podcast about having to learn to pick his battles because he was one of the few people that would speak up and fight for people, ideas and change

Vince wasn't lying on Austin podcast when he said don't piss people off backstage

We all knew this that they write the show for them and them alone they don't give a shyt about what the fans want or trying to be creative.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I must be old, cause I can never really follow or understand what is being said in these twitter rants. Its a bunch of random statements out of context and seemingly all over the place... But I think he is saying working as a writer sucks, and know one has the balls to speak up which is what all people say after they leave a company. But I am starting to think Vince knows nobody has the time to watch 3hrs of raw every Monday and he knowingly doesn't try to put together a show with 3 hours of story telling..

WWE is like the nba regular season, you cut in every now and then just to see whats going on or cause you have nothing else to watch. and you really only try to watch a full game is during the holidays and the playoffs and even then you only care if your team is doing good. I think its time we stop looking at this like a tv show and more like the middle of a sports season..

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I must be old, cause I can never really follow or understand what is being said in these twitter rants. Its a bunch of random statements out of context and seemingly all over the place... But I think he is saying working as a writer sucks, and know one has the balls to speak up which is what all people say after they leave a company. But I am starting to think Vince knows nobody has the time to watch 3hrs of raw every Monday and he knowingly doesn't try to put together a show with 3 hours of story telling..

WWE is like the nba regular season, you cut in every now and then just to see whats going on or cause you have nothing else to watch. and you really only try to watch a full game is during the holidays and the playoffs and even then you only care if your team is doing good. I think its time we stop looking at this like a tv show and more like the middle of a sports season..
they're twitter/podcast warriors who can monday morning rant but when they're face to face with Vin Man, they clam up and mark out

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
they're twitter/podcast warriors who can monday morning rant but when they're face to face with Vin Man, they clam up and mark out
so if these guys are so talented and are being held back (which could be the case) why don't they go to another company and improve their product so they can atleast get mentioned in the same breathe as wwe.. You cant teach an old dog new tricks so stop crying on twitter and doing shoot interviews, just go to a smaller company and improve their writting

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

The NBA regular season is a much much better product than WWE. The big difference is WWE controls the outcomes of their product. We shouldn't reward laziness and ineptitude by comparing this shyt to legit sports were guys are competing at the highest level every night out.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They need someone who doesn't need to work there.. Like Max Landis

:whoa::whoa::whoa:
I fukks with Landis but as his main man Josh Tranke showed, he comes form a group of Hollywood types where he can throw any shyt on the wall and argue its great

On second thought, :jbhmm:

We might get some interesting backstage fukkery :lupe::leon:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
They need someone who doesn't need to work there.. Like Max Landis
I disagree... they tried that with Freddie Prinze Jr. and it didn't work out. Landis can stick to being a superfan.

All of these ex-writer podcast heroes-from Court to Greenfield to Naylor-are all trust fund kids who played it safe because they had something to fall back on.

They need somebody who didn't grow up rich. A Russo type who is fearless, cunning, and thirsty for success.

Last edited: