Former WWE wrestler and MAGA, Daniel Rodimer, indicted on murder charge

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He was on Tough Enough, and I distinctly remember the dirt sheets saying Stephanie McMahon saw him as the next big thing :mjlol:

It's funny because I remember John Oliver did a segment on him a few years ago because Rodimer distinctly changed up his accent based on running for a seat in Nevada vs running in Texas. He put on a redneck accent for Texas. I can't find the John Oliver vid, but I did find one with Stephen Colbert talking about the same thing.

Dude was, is and always will be a scumbag. Lock his ass up :camby:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Or Hangman. Or Omega if he can vote. But also, rare exceptions there. :manny:
Well, we know why Miss Kenny wouldn't vote Republican :dame:

Kenny Omega Kotai Bushi GIF - Kenny Omega Kotai Bushi Njpw GIFs

:scust:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Reading through what happened, what an insane story. He basically beat up this guy to the point he killed him because the guy was doing coke with Rodimer's step daughter & another girl in a hotel bathroom. The other girl (not the step daughter) confirmed she was doing coke with them and Rodimer's wife sent some text messages to Rodimer saying she can't believe she saw him murder someone. Why was that girl's entire family there? How did they even link up? This dude is done done :dead:

Edit - Oh, and the guy he killed is someone who got exonerated from a rape charge due to DNA testing & the actual rapist later admitting to it.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
News 8 reported that a second witness said they saw Rodimer knock Tapp to the ground “at which time Christopher’s head hit a small table.”
You can take the wrestler out the ring, but you can’t take the ring out the wrestler :wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So he killed a rapist murderer? Good for him.
He served 20 years for a crime he didn't commit.

In January 1997, about a half year into the investigation, Idaho Falls officials questioned 20-year-old Chris Tapp, initially for information regarding other suspects.[4] After over 100 hours of intense police interrogation,[6] Tapp confessed to the crime under heavy pressure, although no physical evidence tied him to the scene and his confessions were inconsistent and contradictory. Tapp was convicted in May 1998 for aiding and abetting Dodge's rape and murder, and sentenced to a minimum of 30 years in prison.[7]

In 2001, Tapp recanted his confession and claimed he was coerced by police and fed information about the crime.[5] In 2007, after Tapp had served ten years in prison, his case was revisited by the Idaho Innocence Project.[4] A professor and undergraduate at Boise State University who worked with the project reviewed Tapp's interrogation tapes and arrived at the conclusion that Tapp had been heavily coerced into his confession.[8] Tapp's case was appealed in 2017 and the rape charge was rescinded, lessening his sentence from 30 years to 20 years. Tapp had by then served his full 20-year sentence and was released.[8]

Chris Tapp was exonerated for the murder charge in July 2019, after Brian Leigh Dripps Sr. was arrested as a suspect for Dodge's murder.[5]

In October 2020, Tapp sued the city of Idaho Falls for wrongful conviction.[9] In June 2022, a settlement was reached for $11.4 million.[10]