Former WWE writers tell stories about working with VINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT - [7:58]

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They rehired Russo :leon:

I want these MOTHERfukkING DX off my MOTHERfukkING SHOW!!! :mjlol::mjlol:

He's smart....

Later Russo returned to WWE, but quickly left after noting that "things weren't the same." It has been speculated that his return (along with his unceremonious demise) in WWE was a "ruse", intentionally conceived from the outset by Russo who simply wanted out of his Turner contract to be able to work with rival organization Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Knowing that Vince McMahon's money and eagerness to work with him (during an essentially creative 'nadir' in WWE) would grant him this, rumor has it that once signed by McMahon (and hence free from his Time Warner contract), the idea he put forward to deliberately outrage McMahon (and in so doing, cause his release) was an entire restart of the WCW invasion, including previously un-signed talent such as Bill Goldberg, Scott Steiner and Bret Hart. Some found this ironic, because as preposterous as it seemed to McMahon at the time, many of these went on to sign with WWE in the coming months.