Fornite Vs Player Unknown the truth

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
PUBG is an extremely boring game to watch, and thats really what decides your product these days. Not to mention the Overwatch crowd that's now looked to move on transitioned to the cartoon-designed FN over the real life PUBG environment

FN is a better game from what I've seen, fast paced, better game modes, simplicity, etc

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
FN has the streets. Check social media, you got everyone from geeks to regular dudes chatting about it

Problem with PUBG is that once they brushed off H1Z1, they rested on their laurels. The game is buggy, hard to run, filled with hackers, and is only on PC and Xbone.
Fortnite is free, optimized, has a building mechanic that surprisingly works well, and is available on all major platforms

It's lowkey sad that a F2P game is better designed than a $30 game. PUBG can't even use the "well its early access :troll:" since they had a full release a few months back.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I'm just sitting here imagining I'm stalking a breh and as soon as I discharge my assault rifle in his vicinity, 2 shots hit him, blood sprays and he turns to fire back shots at me.

Adrenaline pumping, I reload and I jump out of cover as a grenade lands near me.

Life flashes before my eyes, the thirst of blood becomes overwhelming as I line him up in my sights. I see his fear.

He turns...

Runs...

Then out of nowhere, wood ramp is built with the power of the gods as my prey fabricates a fukking mountain high ramp to escape me. :gucci:

FOH. :camby:

That's why I cant pick up that game :francis:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
FN has the streets. Check social media, you got everyone from geeks to regular dudes chatting about it

Problem with PUBG is that once they brushed off H1Z1, they rested on their laurels. The game is buggy, hard to run, filled with hackers, and is only on PC and Xbone.
Fortnite is free, optimized, has a building mechanic that surprisingly works well, and is available on all major platforms

It's lowkey sad that a F2P game is better designed than a $30 game. PUBG can't even use the "well its early access :troll:" since they had a full release a few months back.

Epic programming teams are better and much bigger then BlueHole, also the net code for the way PUBG is coded is very bad they say, so Fortnite has the adventure on having the better Net code and performance. Basically Player unknown can’t use the unreal engine better then Epic can

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Only reason FN has anything is because its fukking free and because ps4 nikkas can't get pubg:mjlol:

Another thing, its just brought into XB1X so ofcourse its going to have bugs. The PC version is miles ahead because it was released a year earlier. They fix bugs damn near every patch and the game on XBOX is still in its preview stages which most likely means more gear, more maps, more options, etc., just like on PC

Yall can keep that cartoony kid shyt imo, there's nothing like going to war with 30 nikkas in a small ass confined space with nikkas actually using real, strategic tactics and real weapons/gear and getting that #1 spot.

Unloading into a squads car with a DP-28, blasting an entire squad with an S12K, or sniping fools with an 8x's scope and an SKS that actually takes skill.

I ran a nikka off a cliff today with a truck and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in the game.

And ive played fortnite. Its aight but thats it to me. Pubg is a great game... Fortnite is for youtubers looking for some free shyt to get easy subs from kids. Kids like free shyt as well

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I've noticed a big Fortnite presence on social media.

Lot's of people talking about it like people used to talk about COD back in the day. Just casually getting mentioned in the pop culture stratosphere everywhere I look.

I've only played 2 matches but there's def a lot of buzz in the e streets on it.