Fortnite crossplay on everything EXCEPT PS4...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony

giphy.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The locking people out of their accounts for other systems is bullshyt. How does that even work? Doesn't Epic have the ability to unlock them? I haven't seen that explained yet.

The cross-platform play hysteria is sillyto me. First off, no market leader is gonna agree to that across consoles. Second, no other game is cross platform. Third, nobody is having trouble getting into any games right now. When you get a game on a system, you understand you're gonna be playing against other people who are on that platform. This is not some new development.

Next, people are gonna be asking for Last of Us on XBox/Switch, Gears on PS4/Switch and Zelda and PS4/XBox.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at the end of the day, Sony is a business and right now they're on top. I knew they wouldn't budge on this matter and honestly after a few days/week it'll die out and people will go back to the same old same old.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
at the end of the day, Sony is a business and right now they're on top. I knew they wouldn't budge on this matter and honestly after a few days/week it'll die out and people will go back to the same old same old.

Agreed but you shouldn't lock guys accounts out for other platforms

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Interested to see this develop. They're getting a lot more heat for this than I thought they would.

It's locking out the accounts that's bothering everyone. There's already been several games that are cross play on XBOX and Switch.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its would take xbox selling more than the ps4 for a few months for Sony to change their stance on this.

They will always do what's best for business, if gamers made not having cross play bad for business, they would back down.

Same way Microsoft and the gamers made Sony change their stance on online gaming.

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Take away triple a releases what makes you buy a system? Cuz all the homies got it sony does cross platform for Fortnite what happens with madden 2k cod. Every system gets a cut if you buy vbucks or map packs in they store that’s possibly a lot of money lost. Just playing devils advocate I always wanted to play with brehs who on different consoles.