:comeon:

:comeon:
Sony stans are going to ignore this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Should we be worried about Naughty Dog's next game since 70% of their senior designers are no longer at the company? :jbhmm:

Timestamp 2:24

Xbox stans really think they got a case with this one :laff:

I can point to like 8 different microsoft game studios that got games in development hell and staff leaving. shyt, their last game, HALO already had most of their senior staff leave.

The point you’re missing is this is common for Microsoft, a platform that has yet to have a consistent output of quality games. When playstation games start underperforming critically and commercially you may have a case. I still can’t think of any sony people leaving and creating big successful studios, not like Bungie or Epic

Sony fosters great talent, and a lot of those times (like some of the people you’ve posted like Shaun Escayg and Drew Murray) they come back.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I honestly have no idea what keeps going wrong at xbox studios, they cannot get a game out that isn’t forza
I don't get it either. Look at The Initiative. There was a mass exodus from the studio last year, which lead to MS bringing in an outside 3rd party to take over development. They just can't get things right with their internal studios. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't get it either. Look at The Initiative. There was a mass exodus from the studio last year, which lead to MS bringing in an outside 3rd party to take over development. They just can't get things right with their internal studios. :francis:

Its even funnier when you look back at all the “The Initiative got So and So from Sony! :gladbron:“ only to have them all end up leaving a year or two later lol

Microsoft pretty much were forced to go about and spend 80 billion dollars just to get games on their platform cause their own studios couldn’t get it together

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox stans really think they got a case with this one :laff:

I can point to like 8 different microsoft game studios that got games in development hell and staff leaving. shyt, their last game, HALO already had most of their senior staff leave.

The point you’re missing is this is common for Microsoft, a platform that has yet to have a consistent output of quality games. When playstation games start underperforming critically and commercially you may have a case. I still can’t think of any sony people leaving and creating big successful studios, not like Bungie or Epic

Sony fosters great talent, and a lot of those times (like some of the people you’ve posted like Shaun Escayg and Drew Murray) they come back.
Do that shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do that shyt.

Rare- Everwild in dev hell, only game they’ve put out in the past 20 years anyone can point to is sea of thieves :huhldup:
Undead Labs- State of Decay 3 in dev hell
The Initiative- half the studio left, had to bring in another studio
Playground - pretty much had to bring in another studio to make fable, another game thats no where in sight
343 - doesn’t even need to be talked about
They lost Bungie
They lost Epic

The only studios that have they aren’t going through a crisis is Mojang which pretty much operate independently. they announced like 10 games of the last 3-4 years that won’t see the light of day from their own studios for another two years. Its a mess

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ND looses 70% of their staff.

Have not shown even a screenshot of the game they are working on that was supposed to release 2 years ago.

Sony stan’s:
7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Rare- Everwild in dev hell, only game they’ve put out in the past 20 years anyone can point to is sea of thieves :huhldup:
Undead Labs- State of Decay 3 in dev hell
The Initiative- half the studio left, had to bring in another studio
Playground - pretty much had to bring in another studio to make fable, another game thats no where in sight
343 - doesn’t even need to be talked about
They lost Bungie
They lost Epic

The only studios that have they aren’t going through a crisis is Mojang which pretty much operate independently. they announced like 10 games of the last 3-4 years that won’t see the light of day from their own studios for another two years. Its a mess
Just cause you say the shyt don’t mean it’s true.

Post some proof :comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ND looses 70% of their staff.

Have not shown even a screenshot of the game they are working on that was supposed to release 2 years ago.

Sony stan’s:
7f49e2acb05a4beab23e908069e2ca22.jpeg

Naughty Dog released a generation defining game just over 2 years ago, and they haven’t put out a dud in almost the entirety of their studio history of 3 decades, why would anyone ever have a reason to doubt them?

They are one of the best developers in the industry