Four arrested in connection to overdose death of actor Michael K. Williams

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
they put fent in coke because they can get it cheap from china in huge amounts. you use it to stretch the coke without diluting the effect of getting high.

and as calixprynce said, here in phoenix, it's mostly mexicans and whites getting killed by fent. about 250 a week. they are getting them younger and younger with blue oxy pills, but they also sneak it into everything, and eventually you will be living on the street wanting blues if you dont die.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
they put fent in coke because they can get it cheap from china in huge amounts. you use it to stretch the coke without diluting the effect of getting high.

and as calixprynce said, here in phoenix, it's mostly mexicans and whites getting killed by fent. about 250 a week. they are getting them younger and younger with blue oxy pills, but they also sneak it into everything, and eventually you will be living on the street wanting blues if you dont die.

Never heard of “stretching coke” with fentanyl and that’s retarded af

two totally different types of highs . That’s like cutting heroin with coke .

Mfs are just dumb . You better off cutting coke with lidocaine or methylphenidate .

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Bout time dope get to these other parts of the u.s. then to smaller nikkas it be so stepped on that it aint worth shyt

Dudes be out here cutting it with fent and dog food

These pills really be fake and these mexicans be making them and selling them to nikkas

I will never buy pills or weed from mexicans

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout time dope get to these other parts of the u.s. then to smaller nikkas it be so stepped on that it aint worth shyt

These pills really be fake and these mexicans be making them and selling them to nikkas

You nikkas stupid buying pills off the streets anyway. The amount of people who are able to supply legitimate pills are minuscule compared to the amount of people out here buying illegal pills. The math is never in your favor.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I bet you think CHINA isn't halfway responsible for this shyt.

They benefit from Americans overdosing and being addicted.

With that said..even if we had enough rehab facilities I don't even know I they could handle this fent shyt.

I've met people who hitting 20+ pills a day..they don't even know how to quit..where to begin?

China can do wtf they want . At the moment , Fent is illegal.... so Chinese scientists are working on a new class of opiates , benzimidazoles . Not related to Fent but just as stronger and stronger

look up Metonitazene and Etonitazene

now remember you heard those names first on the Coli

All USA gotta do is legalize and regulate drugs if they really cared about these deaths . thats the cold truth:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

street coke is prolly more pure than street heroin . we need legalization and regulation

What's stopping a Mojo Jojo ass nikka from taking fent and poisoning the water hole ?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BV7MBUEZAZE3TBJTST3IYCBHTM.jpg

TGEAXGU4EFH2RB3WZRO2WJC4AQ.jpg
:francis:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Never heard of “stretching coke” with fentanyl and that’s retarded af

two totally different types of highs . That’s like cutting heroin with coke .

Mfs are just dumb . You better off cutting coke with lidocaine or methylphenidate .
In this day and age. Nobody cares