Fox analyst says torture worked on John McCain

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not a fan of John McCain but he turned down many many deals to get out of prison when he could have just signed a confession and gone home. I believe he also stayed in prison until they freed all of the other PoWs.

Most of these a$$holes would ahve been on camera smoking VC dikk to go home after the first day

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They turned on life long Republicans for Trump a man and former democrat with no loyalty values or moral code :francis::hhh: GOP is pathetic
:yeshrug:Trump promised to keep brown people away. It's the only thing they care about.

I don't even bother sharing this type of stuff with the Trump voters I know anymore. All they say now is "Yeah well HILLARY"

Daps
Can we start a a thread with quotes, and maybe links of all the "various awful things" Fox and Fox business guests have said?

It would be horrifying.

That's not a bad idea actually. Shyt might fukk around and end up being longer than the Trump thread.

This is Fox News we're talking about here. "Santa is white", Obama committing "verbal rape", Trayvon Martin "could have killed somebody with those skittles and iced tea", etc Fox News.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The guy who said it is a General. John has done some scumbag stuff to the party over his whole career but me personally I wouldn't insult what he went through for the country.