Fox News: Biden taps reparations advocate for Treasury Transition

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Its supposed to be expensive that's the whole point. Of course reparations is unpopular in a system of white supremacy where the top 2 presidential candidates are tenured racists. Have you been living under a rock?
My point is people are going too far if you're thinking any group is getting a check especially before Black people.

Really that's a problem with Black people we only think of "tangibles" as a check. That's a hard ask, especially if you're just asking and not demanding (with a way to reward or punish and I'm not talking about a vote) other groups usually ask for a non monitary tangible like gay marriage or even trannies using whatever toilet that they want. That's an easy demand.

An example of a non monitary tangible is since a cop/race solider can carry anywhere it's legal (even after retirement) Why not get federal certification of police officers? All you;d have to do is put out some random requirement for all police academies and they get federal certification in every Federal state and local Law Enforcement Agency in America. It would make it easier for a cop to "go federal" and get to the real money.

Of course anything granted can be taken away, so all those times when it's agreed that a cop used way too much force, but the all white jury refused to convict, fine. The race solider loses his cert now he can't be rehired by his department quietly or anyother agency. If that was in effect Tamir Rice would be alive today.

Also the ex race solider doesn't have the absolute right to carry (other than what a normal citizen has) so if someone had a problem with him in a no weapon zone then they could talk to him about it. No one is armed so they could litterally "shoot" the fair one.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I never said he would benefit from doing anything for me. What's your point you're trying to make?
The "don't vote" sentiment was among a small insignificant number of intelligent black people as the voting numbers show. That's why we cant "hurt or help him" as you would say. Our votes are our leverage. You give a politician your vote w/o an agenda you have no leverage.
An "intelligent" person would understand simple math. If no Black person in California voted would Biden be president or nah?

Believe liberal media babble brehs. I guess if Black people didn't "show up and show out" in Phildelphia Biden would've lost.

You'd also have to think that Black people do anything in a vaccum, Like when Black people "boycott" something. say what you want c00ns and shea buttas are Black too.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
An "intelligent" person would understand simple math. If no Black person in California voted would Biden be president or nah?

Believe liberal media babble brehs. I guess if Black people didn't "show up and show out" in Phildelphia Biden would've lost.

You'd also have to think that Black people do anything in a vaccum, Like when Black people "boycott" something. say what you want c00ns and shea buttas are Black too.
Again, you haven’t articulated the point you’re trying to make? Stop talking out of your ass when data is readily available. A quick google search shows Biden won CA by about 5million votes. There’s only about 2million black people in California. Not only would he have won if no black people voted, if every single black person in CA voted and voted for trump he still would have won. What were you saying about simple math?
Y’all want your vote to matter so bad but it doesn’t. The Hispanic vote is the new black vote. And guess what? They actually get tangibles while y’all get benign neglect and at best indifference.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
My point is people are going too far if you're thinking any group is getting a check especially before Black people.

Really that's a problem with Black people we only think of "tangibles" as a check
. That's a hard ask, especially if you're just asking and not demanding (with a way to reward or punish and I'm not talking about a vote) other groups usually ask for a non monitary tangible like gay marriage or even trannies using whatever toilet that they want. That's an easy demand.

An example of a non monitary tangible is since a cop/race solider can carry anywhere it's legal (even after retirement) Why not get federal certification of police officers? All you;d have to do is put out some random requirement for all police academies and they get federal certification in every Federal state and local Law Enforcement Agency in America. It would make it easier for a cop to "go federal" and get to the real money.

Of course anything granted can be taken away, so all those times when it's agreed that a cop used way too much force, but the all white jury refused to convict, fine. The race solider loses his cert now he can't be rehired by his department quietly or anyother agency. If that was in effect Tamir Rice would be alive today.

Also the ex race solider doesn't have the absolute right to carry (other than what a normal citizen has) so if someone had a problem with him in a no weapon zone then they could talk to him about it. No one is armed so they could litterally "shoot" the fair one.

Who said tanglibles is only a check? A check is simply a nonnegotiable starting point. You’re misunderstanding what we mean by tangibles. By tangibles we mean we are no longer giving out our vote for free. We want non symbolic restitution for unpaid slave labor and over a century of economic genocide. None of that Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill or painting “black lives matter” on the street crap. Biden already committed to legalizing 11million illegal immigrants. That’s tangible policy for people that aren’t even citizens that they will use to displace us economically.
Policies against race soldiers is useless because they get away with murder due to our lack of an economic base and prosecuting race soldiers does nothing to close the wealth gap.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Again, you haven’t articulated the point you’re trying to make? Stop talking out of your ass when data is readily available. A quick google search shows Biden won CA by about 5million votes. There’s only about 2million black people in California. Not only would he have won if no black people voted, if every single black person in CA voted and voted for trump he still would have won. What were you saying about simple math?
Y’all want your vote to matter so bad but it doesn’t. The Hispanic vote is the new black vote. And guess what? They actually get tangibles while y’all get benign neglect and at best indifference.
nikka you're not reading I'm literally saying your votes don't matter especially not in a Presidential election.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Who said tanglibles is only a check? A check is simply a nonnegotiable starting point. You’re misunderstanding what we mean by tangibles. By tangibles we mean we are no longer giving out our vote for free. We want non symbolic restitution for unpaid slave labor and over a century of economic genocide. None of that Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill or painting “black lives matter” on the street crap. Biden already committed to legalizing 11million illegal immigrants. That’s tangible policy for people that aren’t even citizens that they will use to displace us economically.
Policies against race soldiers is useless because they get away with murder due to our lack of an economic base and prosecuting race soldiers does nothing to close the wealth gap.
nikka YOUR VOTE DONT MATTER!!! That's literally what I'm saying, The only thing that matters is Guns or Butter You either can force change that you want or you can bribe enough people to get what you. Literally anything elss is nikka BABBLE.

Those 11 million people (that won't get citzenship automatically like that because that's politically impossible) will be aloowed to stay (just like they were already here under Trump) is because business wants them here. Literally to work the McJobs that Black people won't do anymore.

You might remember that W. and Obama and Trump did raids on workplaces how many managers went to jail for illegally hiring those people? Think they didn't write off any fines as losses like the Big Banks did in '07 went they broke the law? How many people you think actually got deported? You do know they get hired by word of mouth so even if they did get deported they'd simply come back.

BTW Trump is a hypocrite he hired illegals for years including his wives.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@ThatGuy Before you respond understand we are in agreement. You say we need an economic base and I agree with you.

My difference is the youtube daddy babble details. If we need an economic base then that's really all we should be talking about at this point. fukk who's president it's frankly illrelevant to the average Black Man anything negative that the white folks want to do to you they're already doing. If we could get Black people to stop eating chinese take out and go back to Black owned greasy spoons that would matter more than anything else.

Talking about "stolen elections" on stolen land with stolen people makes no sense. Anything "tangible can happen the second you put a billion dollars on K street and Advertisment agencies.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
“A rising tide lifts all boats” policies do not target racism. Racist policies of the 20th century targeted black people directly. If the policies to remedy racism don’t apply to black people only then it’s nothing more than affirmative action.
And notice you said it “appears” he will help us. He’s a politician. If he was going to help the black community he would have committed to doing so like he’s done other groups.

But see that's the game. Those policies targeted black people directly. But the laws allowed for collateral damage. Which means that whites, hispanics, asians, etc, got caught up too. So if you want laws that reverse those laws, then you'd have to accept that those new laws will have the same effect. Target (ie. benefit) black people, but others will eat as well.

The only reason why the reparations claim is unique and specific. But slavery only targeted Africans and their descendants. Indentured servitude was/is different. Then from slavery you can trace how the government continued to target Aframs through their policies. Everything else, for everyone else, is handled through civil rights.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You wouldn’t be entitled to shyt, mestizo mixed cac faggit, you don’t even consider yourself part of the black race and yet you have no problem dropping the n-word using your “blackness” as cover
of course your fakkit weird ass would say something to start an argument.

:mjlol:

Stop begging for attention, you obsessed weirdo

You was too scared to catch that ban bet :youngsabo: So you aint got no business to speak on my name:heh:

@Houston911 come get ya mans :troll:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

You was too scared to catch that ban bet :youngsabo: So you aint got no business to speak on my name:heh:

The only person unsure about their medical state and can’t pull a woman to save his life, literally.^^^^
Which is why you assume every woman is a man, since youre the one who goes odeee with the homotions at the mention of my name. The mentally challenged Mexicac is in his feels again- another day, another unhinged cacazoid thinks he should speak

you said to get help. I posted medical records and all that talkin bout how I was messed up in the head.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Did it take you 3 days to read and respond to my post - I don’t even remember you, mad long delayed response just like your developmental progress. Gtfo of this reparations thread. “Blaxican” ain’t a race.
:laff:
You are “black” when convenient bc every thread you say that you are mixed

I look like an average everyday Northern Mexican tho

:yeshrug: just doin me

Im mixed :ehh:

mixed nikka, You act like Blaxicans dont exist :gucci: Little piece of shyt bum ass nikka

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is @JayJonah916 - he thinks he’s entitled to AA reparations.
:sas2:

c4c1b877902d41cf874f06915dbc6b2b.png

Actual pic that he posted ^^^^
tenor.gif

nikka, Most of the hispanics are mixed. myself included.

You are also lacking context and shyt.

A lot of these hispanics and asians grew up around black culture. Which ends up being the dominant culture they adhere to.:gucci:

Other people in Nor Cal have similar circumstances, sometimes without the black family but by growing up around black friends since childhood. Asians that cant speak asianese and so on.

The word nikka when looked at with this context is no different than calling someone homie or fam. :ufdup:

You understand me? Home Skillet Biscuit :to:

Clearly he refers to himself as Hispanic but he has “black friends” - context is everything he says. He refers to himself as Hispanic and Blaxican but never AA or black. I can’t relate.
:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Don’t bring that Norte sureno shyt to the east, thinking you can run with the n—-a word. Leave my name out your mouth.
Are you trying to get pistol whipped and Peter rolled again b??
:dahell::francis:

I aint said shyt to her when I commented on that Pop Smoke thread, but nicole went all "Keyboard Warrior" and started posted old shyt from when I was going through shyt when I got pistol whipped and wasnt in my right mind.
:mjlol::mjtf:

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The only person unsure about their medical state and can’t pull a woman to save his life, literally.^^^^
Which is why you assume every woman is a man, since youre the one who goes odeee with the homotions at the mention of my name. The mentally challenged Mexicac is in his feels again- another day, another unhinged cacazoid thinks he should speak

:mjlol::mjlol:
Did it take you 3 days to read and respond to my post - I don’t even remember you, mad long delayed response just like your developmental progress. Gtfo of this reparations thread. “Blaxican” ain’t a race.
:laff:
You are “black” when convenient bc every thread you say that you are mixed

Someones in they feelings :mjlol: Good job derailing a thread with your crazy ass.

Blaxican Pride

:sas2:

I also notice you aint posting none of the family pics I had with the black side of my family

:sas1:

Last edited: