Fox News guests blaming new and ancient diseases on migrants

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
David Ward, a former ICE agent and regular guest on Fox, spoke to Payne about the news that the U.S. Military is sending troops down south to fortify the border. Ward claimed (without any evidence) that there is a “documented” presence of Africans and Middle Easterners within the caravan, and he also offered some thoughts on how the matter also presents a “public health issue.”

“We have these individuals coming from all over the world that have some of the most extreme medical care in the world. They are coming in with diseases such as smallpox and leprosy and T.B. that are going to infect our people in the United States.”

Fox News Guest Claims Migrant Caravan Will ‘Infect’ Americans With Leprosy, Host Issues Clarification

Breh, smallpox was eradicated in 1977, it doesn't even exist anymore, and it was White folk like YOU that brought it to America in the first place. :mindblown:

And leprosy? :wtf: It's almost impossible to catch leprosy and it doesn't even exist in the countries these people are coming from. :snoop:

Homie is basing his attacks on migrants on novels about medieval Europe or some shyt. :mjlol:

Not to be outdone, on the Lou Dobbs show:

“We simply cannot tolerate continued invasion of this country when Americans suffer every day, national debt is exploding, we have diseases spreading that are causing polio-like paralysis of our children,” Powell said.

Dobbs did not let the statement go unchallenged.

“Sidney, you can’t very well blame that disease on illegal immigrants,” Dobbs said. “We don’t know the cause of it. We do not know that for a fact.”

Powell didn’t fully back off.

“That is fair,” she said. “But that is part of the problem. We don’t know where the diseases are coming from.”

“I think with that we’re going to leave it there,” Dobbs said, with a chuckle. “We’ve decided what we don’t know is what we don’t know.”

"What we don't know is what we don't know." :mjlol:

The wacko is referring to AFM, an extremely rare disease for which the cause is currently unknown but the leading culprits are environmental toxins or a kind of enterovirus first discovered in California 50 years ago. :stopitslime:

Consistently invite unhinged wackos to spread your message and get wacko nonsense in return, Fox News brehs.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Bro this news is mad old
But ya the migrants are not only NOT diseased they are also 2 months away.

This is just putting fear in people for the midterms.
Once midterms are over you probably won't hear about the caravan anymore

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Sad/scary part is their viewers are too dumb or brainwashed to even look this basic info up:francis:

They probably in the house with the dr mask on like “My babies can’t go outside cause the smallpox comin!:mjcry:
I think shpepard Smith from fox debunked it

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This isn’t some shyt that should have to be “debunked” in the first place:dahell:

It’s like me saying “The caravan is coming to go to Area 51 to break the actual extraterrestrial aliens out from US captivity!”
And then @Call Me James having to come in here and tell y’all that there aren’t actually aliens at Area 51:skip:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bro this news is mad old
But ya the migrants are not only NOT diseased they are also 2 months away.

This is just putting fear in people for the midterms.
Once midterms are over you probably won't hear about the caravan anymore
You talking like it was three years ago or something, this all happened last week. :skip:

Sad/scary part is their viewers are too dumb or brainwashed to even look this basic info up:francis:

They probably in the house with the dr mask on like “My babies can’t go outside cause the smallpox comin!:mjcry:
This isn’t some shyt that should have to be “debunked” in the first place:dahell:
If you have to look up something to see if smallpox and leprosy are real dangers. :dead:

He keeps ethering other Fox hosts on the regular. How is that man not fired yet? :dahell:

He must have the receipts for Rupert Murdoch's child sex tourism trips to the DR or something. :heh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

It’s like me saying “The caravan is coming to go to Area 51 to break the actual extraterrestrial aliens out from US captivity!”
And then @Call Me James having to come in here and tell y’all that there aren’t actually aliens at Area 51:skip:

Ya I know, shyt is nuts breh

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
A mexican gave me consumption, polio, and the plague yesterday.