Fox News' Sean Hannity lies about Obamacare are debunked.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
bro i don't know how many times i have to tell you that the real Hulk Hogan voted for Romney and is a Republican...stay consistent your golden as an alias but be real to the character breh...this isn't some marvel ultimate alternate universe type shyt
Hogan voted for Obama in 08.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with this is you then dismiss legitimate criticism of dude, and then engage in the very kind of alternate reality garbage you criticize the right for

You can't just be objective with the people you don't like, you have to be objective with everybody. Obama is fukkIGN UP,

What is he fukking up? Please tell me?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What is he fukking up? Please tell me?
Syria
Obamacare (where is the public option? Botched launch etc.)
Economic recovery
Financial reform
Student loan reform

Pretty much every problem facing Americans, dude has dropped the ball on

Everyone is so happy to have a black president, it seems like it doesn't matter what he does. Whats the point of having one of us in office if we aren't going to hold him accountable?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
But it's 2013 and he voted for Romney in 2012 so he's gotta get with the times lol

Nah But the poster is one of the top posters let me stop being annoying lol and nit picky
Yeah how about you explain what was wrong with tbe article you just tried to dismiss instead of critiquing the political views of a message board alias.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Syria
Obamacare (where is the public option? Botched launch etc.)
Economic recovery
Financial reform
Student loan reform

Pretty much every problem facing Americans, dude has dropped the ball on

Everyone is so happy to have a black president, it seems like it doesn't matter what he does. Whats the point of having one of us in office if we aren't going to hold him accountable?

How did obama fukk up syria? He was able to get syria to give up their chemical weapons without bombing them. You need to stop listening to those stupid talking points the media likes to trout out about how russia won and obama lost. The economic recovery is tepid because of republican opposition. Obama wanted to do a whole bunch of added stimulus since the first one but republicans blocked him at every opportunity. Obamacare, the public option was never going to pass because blue dog democrats weren't going to vote for it. Liberman himself said that having the public option in the bill was an automatic no for him. The government has a history of doing botched major program launches, it's not something exclusive to obama. Medical Part D was botched and program was unusable for months until it was finally fixed and people now love it. 20 years ago when you didn't have 24hr/7days a week media and internet coverage the obamacare botched launched wouldn't be as a major deal as it is now. Obviously he is still responsible but it's not like it's an a fukk up exclusive to him. I guess I can give you financial reform and student loan reform because it didn't go as far as it could have but congress shares apart of the blame there as well as they write the bills.

The fact of the matter is though that Obama's presidency is the best presidency in the last couple of decades if you go by just what he accomplished and what the republican opposition to anything he wants to do is.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
this is why i dont respond to obama criticism its usually ridiculous not that the president is perfect but the things people criticize him for are generally not true

its why we cant have legitimate political dialogue in this county....I sympathize with MSNBC, because they have to spend every day damn near combating the blatantly fact-free and offensive anti-obama sht the right wing echo chamber cooks up about him daily.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah how about you explain what was wrong with tbe article you just tried to dismiss instead of critiquing the political views of a message board alias.

I'm not getting involved in that debate I like being happy partisan stuff makes one unhappy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is why republicans fail. Look I support Obamacare but I'll readily admit some people are getting fukked over by the law. But instead of finding some of those people (people losing coverage or seeing increases in premiums), the far right would rather make shyt up. What's the point? Your audience already doesn't like the law, you're preaching to the choir...so why not do some real shyt and reach a larger audience?

Same cacs who claimed all the election polls were fake/Romney was gonna win, same cacs running around talking about death panels, same cacs claiming Obama is Muslim...smh.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This is why republicans fail. Look I support Obamacare but l readily admit some people are getting fukked over by the law. But instead of finding some of those people (people losing coverage or seeing increases in premiums), the far right would rather make shyt up. What's the point? Your audience already doesn't like the law, you're preaching to the choir...so why not do some real shyt and reach a larger audience?

Same cacs who claimed all the election polls were fake/Romney was gonna win, same cacs running around talking about death panels, same cacs claiming Obama is Muslim...smh.
Link?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Look at the coli thread or talk to some co-workers breh...

The ACA institutes new standards of care. If you signed up for a plan after 2010 that doesn't meet those requirements, your plan can be cancelled. The good news is that most of those plans are barebones plans that don't really cover much - they're cheap, shytty plans. The bad news is that there are some people who can only afford cheap, shytty plans. They may not be able to get a decent plan on the exchanges because they make too much money for Medicaid, but too little for subsidies.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Difference between cosigning and inserting yourself in a debate just wasn't in the mood to get into an argument and repeat stuff people already expect from me and to be honest I haven't had the time to properly educate myself on Obamacare to give a proper opinion on it... I'd prefer to speak about things I'm informed about