"Fractured Hands & Pulled Hams Equals Broken Harts" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man in theory this sounds great, but Kat is just too soft and wilts under pressure :francis:

Mitch cleans up so much of our defensive lapses that I feel like what little we’d gain on offense with kat, we’d just give it up on defense
I agree mostly. I think you’re underselling his offense though. We’d be a perennial top offense with him, potentially sniffing all time status and just a below average defense. As long as your argument is Defense>>>>Offense than I’m with it. Cause that’s where I stand.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjcry: I love these guys

Mitch was probably like “who’s gonna bag the baddie in the third row?” And grimes was like “me, I’m gonna do it!” When it was rhetorical.
Man in theory this sounds great, but Kat is just too soft and wilts under pressure :francis:

Mitch cleans up so much of our defensive lapses that I feel like what little we’d gain on offense with kat, we’d just give it up on defense
Nah outside of CAA ties it doesn’t make sense. I still think the smarter basketball move is send the blazers Fournier, and some draft picks for Jerami Grant, and the Knicks become low key contenders NOW & it gives them insurance if Randle wants the 60 Mil max and still can’t have a good playoff run.

Brunson/IQ
Grimes/DDV
Grant/RJ
Randle/Hart
Mitch/Hartenstein

Would be the best 10 man squad in the league and damn near everybody in their prime. No team would have the personnel to not get burnt out playing them.

I’m also hoping the hang up with IQ’s extension is just based on him playing through preseason and not getting injured on some insane curse shyt before they pay him.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What if it’s Mitch, Fournier, IQ and 2-3 non Knick picks?
Meh. Is KAT better than Mitchell and IQ combined? Potential DPOY and 6MOY this season. Is he bringing more value than the both of them?

KAT hasn’t been healthy in years and our defense would slip with him and he hasn’t performed in the playoffs.

I prefer proven playoff scorers like Mitchell and Jimmy over p*ssy KAT and Hoel in trades.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Meh. Is KAT better than Mitchell and IQ combined? Potential DPOY and 6MOY this season. Is he bringing more value than the both of them?

KAT hasn’t been healthy in years and our defense would slip with him and he hasn’t performed in the playoffs.

I prefer proven playoff scorers like Mitchell and Jimmy over p*ssy KAT and Hoel in trades.
We agree.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

would be a mcdyess/bargnani combination type trade.
his knees are on life support and he's a finesse big thats averse to physicality
i'm good on paying a dude about to be on the wrong side of 30 with these strikes on him 60 mill a year. No thanks

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
I agree mostly. I think you’re underselling his offense though. We’d be a perennial top offense with him, potentially sniffing all time status and just a below average defense. As long as your argument is Defense>>>>Offense than I’m with it. Cause that’s where I stand.
Aka Time for Thibs to adjust or let Johnny Bryant take over

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ehh, he would bolster our offense but availability could be an issue.

Also, our defense would fall off a cliff. How are you going to cover for Towns, Barrett, Randle, AND Brunson defensively.

shyt we were 3rd in offensive rating and 19th in defensive rating last year.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yoo where’s the msg feed on league pass , shyt better update by 730. I’m not messing with this Boston feed.

My neighbor got his Celtics flag on his porch right now :mad:
ofmd-our-flag-means-death.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I can not explain how important that this is

It is now back to back games Ihart has done this and he admitted he worked aggressively on this. The three ball by Ihart opens up everything for the team.

Don’t know why he stopped shooting them regularly last season when he always shot well from 3.