"Fractured Hands & Pulled Hams Equals Broken Harts" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I'm If they are indeed rebuilding why not? They are in it for the draft picks and would want an expiring contract player to get them.

If they really wanted a rebuild, trading an unprotected first for Rozier looks like an all-time dumb move.

and Imma keep saying it as the threadstarter of the NBA Draft Talk thread, this is not the year to think, let's start over and find our new franchise guy in this draft.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they really wanted a rebuild, trading an unprotected first for Rozier looks like an all-time dumb move.

and Imma keep saying it as the threadstarter of the NBA Draft Talk thread, this is not the year to think, let's start over and find our new franchise guy in this draft.
Just saying that was the hypothetical being asked. If they rebuild . . .
You're saying based on their latest move no way they are rebuilding. Different conversation.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Knicks wouldn't have the matching contracts to get Jimmy unless you're giving them Randle, because Miami isn't taking Fournier/Mitchell Robinson/Josh Hart.

Basically any deal for an elite superstar HAS to involve Randle
:wow: :mjcry: No, not my dog. Randle is retiring a Knick.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We’re in here making hypotheticals to pass the time, the media is taking that and tweeting it out like it’s news.

:sas1:

I need to start some rumors about me coming into some money to make my exes jealous….. They might not have heard but I’m dating a super model from Brazil too…. A rich supermodel

:sas2:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We’re in here making hypotheticals to pass the time, the media is taking that and tweeting it out like it’s news.

:sas1:

I need to start some rumors about me coming into some money to make my exes jealous….. They might not have heard but I’m dating a super model from Brazil too…. A rich supermodel

:sas2:
Lmaooo

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the 54 win 2013 Knicks would beat these Knicks in a series. If I'm Woodson I'm throwing Shump on Brunson and seeing what happens. I seen a lot of Knick teams over the years and this is one of the more cohesive ones. Y'all too young to remember Pitino's Knicks but that was a fun team and we were the 05 Suns in 1989.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think the 54 win 2013 Knicks would beat these Knicks in a series. If I'm Woodson I'm throwing Shump on Brunson and seeing what happens. I seen a lot of Knick teams over the years and this is one of the more cohesive ones. Y'all too young to remember Pitino's Knicks but that was a fun team and we were the 05 Suns in 1989.
It’s a good matchup. This team is way better defensively. That team relied on Tyson to clean up a lot of mistakes. As long as OG can slow Melo down just a bit I’m taking this one.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York