France have won the FIFA World Cup. Black excellence

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YET RACIST CACS WILL STILL TRY TO GIVE GRIEZMANN ALL THE CREDIT FOR THIS WORLD CUP WIN :mjlol: :laff: :deadrose: :deadmanny: :mjpls:

Nah, they are all saying how lucky France were, and how Croatia got screwed. So far all the post game shows have spent more time talking how Croatia were so brave, barely even talked bout the France team.:mjpls:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

neymar-dive-uru.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:bryan:

These soccer players be flopping always cracked me up.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants

shyt is unreal, thread title had me furious and offended. Terrible thread

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
So, let me understand this, France, european nation, majority white, and proudly racist, won something that they have been chasing since 1998, and somehow this is black excellence because they had a lot of black players in the field?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Well, it sounds to me, that they used cheap black labor to achieve something that they really wanted. The brain on the field, is the coach, and the coach is white. The brain outside of the field, is the president of the French Football Federation, and he is also white. A few years from now, people will remember that French, a white country, won the world cup.

Also, these players are only considered french, when they are on the field, and playing well. If they are not playing well, they will be reminded instantly that they came from Africa. If they are playing well, they will be reminded constantly, that they are french, but only to entertain the white majority,not to complain and expect equality.

Is this black excellence? Does black excellence means always enriching or improving the quality of white owned institutions????:laff::laff:

Les noirs sont super perdus et délirants

It's like when Ben Johnson ran for Canada. When he set the record for the 100m dash at the Seoul Olympics he was Canadian. But when he tested positive for steroids the next day they said he was a Jamaican immigrant running track for Canada.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m super happy that Pogba and Mbappe, who are Black excellence personified have got a World Cup but the fact remains that French Society treats Black males from their area like vermin

France has/had a serious history of colonialism and this is just them eating off the same people they despise 364 days of the year
We post this but we live in America. Where nikkas get treated like shyt everyday but cacs love LeBron, MJ, and Jerry Rice.