France is burning

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight....the Cops kill 1 person and the French decide to burn it all down?

Wow..imaging if they killed them like they do over here..wouldn't be a France no more
It happens regularly in France too. The movie la haine is from 1995 and it starts out with people rioting because the cops shot a teenager.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
France has been holding the national reserves of fourteen african countries since 1961: Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.
fukk France. 🖕🏾 🇫🇷 🔥
That fukking racist cracker oppressor country can burn to the ground for all I care.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Yea Europe on a whole showed black soldiers mad love.... Lol. That's why so many American Black G. I. ran off and never went back to the states.
Because the French and Brits and other allied powers were catching hell. True, black soldiers weren’t getting shot or lynched for looking at a white woman or terrorized by white US soldiers in Europe but let’s not romanticize things. The brothers who stayed after the war still faced bigotry and racism sans lynchings.

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Because the French and Brits and other allied powers were catching hell. True, black soldiers weren’t getting shot or lynched for looking at a white woman or terrorized by white US soldiers in Europe but let’s not romanticize things. The brothers who stayed after the war still faced bigotry and racism sans lynchings.
Agreed..... in my initial post I stated France has a race problem.... I wasn't romanticizing I was stating it is to a lesser degree, in comparison to AmeriKKKa.... to me, sans lynching, as you stated, is a big enough difference.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I saw it like a few days ago, I didn’t know it was gonna get this bad. But it seems it’s spreading everywhere (I read that it has hit Toulouse, Marseille & Paris now).

It’s reminiscent about how the London riots started & ended up spreading everywhere in 2011.
France is always about that action when it comes to this. It's crazy how this is still carried on in Canada with Quebec, whenever the Govt does something the people don't like they're always protesting...but the rest of CAN just sits back and doesn't say a word :lolbron:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
If enough Americans take to the streets like France even the National Guard won't be able to calm them down. Remember national guard is state funded so some of their own family will be in the streets rioting too.

If they call the full on military then I don't know.

I believe I see white and black all races rioting in these videos. Their main thing is they dislike the government so they put that before their racism( which France also has an issue with) but Americans put racism first before anything else lol.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Problem is once the National Guard declares an area a war zone, all bets are off. The lines between full-powered military and National Guard get blurred at that point.

At the end of the day, America is far less forgiving when it comes to physical threats and revolt against it, foreign and domestic. It's classy on the outside, but you take it to that level and it'll treat you like you're Al Qaeda. Protestors push it and military-grade helicopters and tanks would start pulling up with safeties off.

Even when we had those 2020 protests, there were clouds of tear gas and a curfew established after a couple days that basically said "Don't try it".

That's really what killed all the morale during those riots because remember police stations were destroyed as well those first couple days. However, once they get organized, setup their defense and establish the rules of engagement then the public understands at that point they got control back and the movement starts fading.

The biggest problem for a massive mob is the discipline, coordination and organization is far from the level of law enforcement's and nowhere near the same sentence, much less book as the military's. It's basically like a trained fighter vs a wild-swinging slugger. The only way is getting the jump and doing as much damage early because after that they get control back and shut it down. Then they start going after those who popped off with surveillance data.

I ain't trying to be all pro-America in this case, but when folks on social media act like 'Why don't we do the same like France protestors?!" it's because we know America don't 'play' war. Even then, if those France protestors ever get buck like that, those won't be rubber bullets anymore in those guns the police have in public.

Look at what brought the Capitol Riots to a close: a single gunshot. Rioters emptied out and cleaned up after themselves quick af after that. At that point nearly everyone there knew playtime was over and the new guidelines/rules of engagement/standard escalated in real time. Then during the inauguration, not a single blip as the National Guard flanked the President once again in "try it" mode.

Last edited: