Frank Ocean album 'Blonde' projected 225-250k first week

Apex

Banned
Daps
It's unfair to PND to compare him to Frank. PND is a young artist just now making waves. Frank is one of the 2 greatest artists of this generation alongside Kendrick.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those numbers are amazing. He's got a strong ass fan base

His fan base is heavy on the Internet and social median in the same circles so it makes sense. They've been on watch for months waiting for the album to drop making memes and stuff.... That's real promo.

But Sales numbers should drop off now that the hype is dead

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
His fan base is heavy on the Internet and social median in the same circles so it makes sense. They've been on watch for months waiting for the album to drop making memes and stuff.... That's real promo.

But Sales numbers should drop off now that the hype is dead
lol he's going multi plat with streaming. Nothing is dying off

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Nothing to do with Frank Ocean in particular, but I still can't believe people are paying $10.00 for DIGITAL copies of music:mjlol:

I'm the type off nikka that would download my Momma album of the net, but if you''re gonna pay, at least get a physical copy.
Agree
He should have sold it in stores with the magazine
I would have paid of that was the case tbh.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes think Radio interviews, Complex interviews, Lead Singles and Commercials are promo in 2016 :laff:
those are promo:francis:

Overall I get your point...it's similar to when people claimed Cole ain't promote FHD2014:mjlol:

Anytime you as an artist get an exclusive release best believe promo was done. Hell thats promo worth 10 radio interviews

Daps
so basically 200k streams, and 50k sales.

"record sales" are really irrelevant these days because of them adding streaming to it.

nikka did you miss the part where I said this album is an itunes exclusive.. these numbers are without streams

It will fly to platinum once it hits the likes of Spotify and Tidal