Frank Ocean Responds to Grammy Producers, Comments on Grammys

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
blah blah blah look at me blah blah blah look at me blah blah blah:camby:typical homotional behavior because he wasn't nominated.

1989 was album of the year, more hits, sold more by a margin of 10 million + and people still listen to it unlike that mess tpab that even people that like it can't sit and listen to the whole thing.
lol @ this milkshytter ^^^

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
blah blah blah look at me blah blah blah look at me blah blah blah:camby:typical homotional behavior because he wasn't nominated.

1989 was album of the year, more hits, sold more by a margin of 10 million + and people still listen to it unlike that mess tpab that even people that like it can't sit and listen to the whole thing.
He was not nominated because he didn't submit his album to the grammy's :what:

This is the reason
"That institution certainly has nostalgic importance," he said. "It just doesn’t seem to be representing very well for people who come from where I come from, and hold down what I hold down."

c00ns can't relate though. And if 10 million 12 year olds buy an album, it should win best album? There's different awards, MTV gives for videos, Grammy's for quality of music and Billboard for sales.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lol didn't that hipster-bait, no-replay-value-having, trash ass dud 'To Pimp A Butterfly' win a lot of grammys anyway ? After Kendrick politicked like a motherfukker... Grammys has always been about politicks and who wanna show up at the event..

So what the fukk is this fruitcake even complaining about?

:gucci:

TPAB is excellent and Frank a young GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this cat really thinks he's one of the best alive, it would explain his mediocre ass music. Breh needs to step up his standard of excellence. Or perhaps this is just reflective of the state of R&B and this era of disposable music. Either way, an artist's goal should not be to be just better than his contemporaries, but to be striving to create something transcendent.
Fukk a Grammys anyways