Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Welcome to the Semi-Finals! Please leave a vote, and a comment for the competitors.

@franknitty711 (JRB)

@Onigumo

Tournament roster
@Onigumo
@CuzinQ
@Double Burger With Cheese
@Tommy Gibbs
@DBR
@DJ Mart-Kos
@bigrodthe1
@O Fenômeno
@producingfire
@Interloper
@NormanConnors
@1986
@901Cory10
@Wavey Singh
@franknitty711
@The Unknown Hype
@JBone4eva
@Mugen

the Los Vegas Boxing commission
@LauderdaleBoss

Another contest where the voting won't be easy, but I urge everyone to vote, when it gets towards the end, this is how it's supposed to be. Everyone's sound is impeccable.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a great battle

both beats are wavey as fukk but JRB shyt I could really feel in my chest

Onigumo shyt was so good I didnt really want to vote against it jus shows how hard JRB came through

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I do have to say, the voting numbers are low and disappointing.

I had issues using my laptop to use coli for the last couple of weeks. Seems to be working fine now but I wonder if others are experiencing the same thing.

Last edited:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I do have to say, the voting numbers are low and disappointing.

I had issues using my laptop to use coli for the last couple of weeks. Seems to be working fine now but I wonder if others are experiencing the same thing.
Maintenance is being done to the site, and while I like to believe that as a reason, I highly doubt it this seems to happen towards the end of every tournament. Although it has been remedied somewhat with the retagging of those that didn't vote (especially on ties.) However I know that even that isn't perfect, We'll have to keep brainstorming to see what would help long-term but the last rounds always seem to be like this.

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Mixes were spectacular here.
The vote here came down to execution Each person used a style that suited their sounds well.

@Onigumo - Great mix, The sample was also used well. The repetitive nature of the track worked, but I the track didn't haven any varion or movement in it, which I believe would have added to the intrigue of the beat.

@franknitty711 / @JRBMusic
The track is great, I liked the sample choice, the mix is awesome, those drums smack and that bassline provides for great movement.

My vote goes to JRB.

Great battle

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I voted for @franknitty711 but I easily could've vote for oniugumo depending on the vibe/mood of the day.

This is what it came down to for me also. I was listening to quite a bit of Rochelle Jordan a couple of weeks ago and O's beat would have fit nicely in my listening pallet during that time.

JRB seems to have mastered the hard/smooth at the same time combo. He already had the interchangeable aspect down (O's beat has that too for that matter) where you can put raps or singing vocals down, but what im hearing for JRB now is that plus an additional interchangeable factor of hard/smooth, its just a matter of what lyrics you want on the joints, if that makes any sense.

Good shyt fellas.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Voted for Jr.

No fronting, this is the best beat I heard from dude in a while. I don't think I voted for him in the last couple match ups, but you couldn't deny this shyt. Beat is smooth, creative, has dope transitions, good mix, just an overall great mellow beat with a lil thump to it which I like.

Oniguno been one of my favorites this tourney, but I feel like Jr. edged him out a lil on this one. Oni beat was dope, but it felt like it was missing some elements to it. Was a lil repetitive as well even though I thought the melody was cool.

Good battle brehs.