Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
One thing Morris said nikkas are still missing hunnid years later “it ain’t fair”

don’t make it right.. don’t mean you gotta lay down but all this nfl shyt ain’t fair. Opining about it ain’t gone fix it.. use the opportunities you’re given and get your bread. NFL been FILLED with racist cacs since it’s inception..so play the game.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing Morris said nikkas are still missing hunnid years later “it ain’t fair”

don’t make it right.. don’t mean you gotta lay down but all this nfl shyt ain’t fair. Opining about it ain’t gone fix it.. use the opportunities you’re given and get your bread. NFL been FILLED with racist cacs since it’s inception..so play the game.

Bolded is life in general.

Just don't compromise your morals and c00n to do so. There's always gonna be cats that do unfortunately.

But yeah Raheem clearly knows you gotta play the game. He understands what it is as well. I just hope he does get another shot.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This statement is true. At the same time, Ryan is boys with Raheem and you can imagine his perspective isn’t all that different but he clearly can’t call the people he wants to hire him racist. You know how that works. I’m not going to be mad at him because none of us are walking into a job interview saying you guys been racist so do better and hire me.

Right if the NYG had hired Brian Flores there would be no lawsuit. Flores would have kept his mouth and went on about his business

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Right if the NYG had hired Brian Flores there would be no lawsuit. Flores would have kept his mouth and went on about his business

Lawsuit had a lot to do with the disrespect given to him. Don't bring me in knowing you only doing it to check the box after already giving the job to someone else. It's about respeck.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Channing do be going kind of hard on him though.
I feel like Ryan seems to start it most times.

I think the producer should tell Ryan to chill with the derailing diss jokes a bit because it’s not usually funny content, seems awkward sometimes and makes him look sensitive for no reason.