Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
This AB interview was a million times better than that bullshyt that happened on IAA. The Pivot has actual conversations, whereas IAA is all about going viral. RC did have a right to be pissed at AB after AB called him a c00n.
Seems AB had a real reason to feel a way towards RC. RC was hating on this man but it’s cool they squashed it.

this is the most human I’ve saw AB look in awhile. He expressed himself a lot better than he did on those other interviews

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Not even on an intellectual level. I get it it, he’s a receiver. You need supreme confidence. He just comes across as immature.
Yep. It was a good interview (better than any other AB ones I've seen) and the crew did as best they could with him. But damn is he on another plane of thinking. Like you said...HoF receiver, freakish talent...I get all that. They definitely brought the Liberty City out of him with this one.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Da fukk is a renaissanct man? You know what? I take back all I said. They need to drop another ep ASAP. This one ain't it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not only that, he’s a flat out moron who’s been enabled his whole life. It’s wild to me that so many brehs on here ride for him.
Young, the YT comment section making duke out to be some revolutionary ass nikka. All I hear is a dude who needs to be helped and supported, not patted on the back