Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Channing: Now me and wife, we some freaks...we go crazy with the role playing in the bedroom. And you changed your body parts from a man to a woman, but you still only hit the bed with women. So how much role play do you do now versus how much you did back in the day in the olympic villages?
Lmao but the fact he can’t say anything like this shows it’s not a person to be interviewed

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Channing: Now me and wife, we some freaks...we go crazy with the role playing in the bedroom. And you changed your body parts from a man to a woman, but you still only hit the bed with women. So how much role play do you do now versus how much you did back in the day in the olympic villages?
:russ: Bring back rep. This man deserves it

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yall wildin' lmaaaaaao :russ: . Got me dying right now. Imma give this episode a chance tho just because it's so fukking bizarre. But yea talk about a pivot for real.

HTTR4Lyfe

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV, SC & 🇹🇹
I fukk wit da Pivot but i definitely ain't watchin this one; didn't see this one comin

They either tryna appeal to everyone or this is what it's finna be like moving forward; hope not or I'm out ✌🏾

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yeah, I'm going to pass on this episode. Caitlyn Jenner is a scumbag that shouldn't be getting any publicity. What's up with these dudes interviewing the MAGA mufukkas like Dana White & Caitlyn Jenner? :francis:
Why not...ahmad rashad got jordan interviews n he dont like nikkas