Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Omari hardwick interview is great. He’s a very deep thinker but his mind is wicked sharp in convo. He actually listens. He lightened up later on in the interview. It amazes me when people can drop names and dates casually.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I ain’t gonna lie, IAA been kinda lapping The Pivot lately

Still want both to win but it feels like the Pivot lost some momentum
As long as BM there, ain't gotta worry about me ever going back. They do need to up the ante and get some better guest. This latest grouping been horrible to mid af

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like how Cam challenged Channing about him saying he wasn't a top 32 QB in the NFL.

First Channing says "you're not a top 32 QB", then when Cam started naming other QBs that are at the bottom of the 32 and asking if he was better Channing switches to "the NFL doesn't see you as a top 32".

C'mon bruh, which one is it?

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I like how Cam challenged Channing about him saying he wasn't a top 32 QB in the NFL.

First Channing says "you're not a top 32 QB", then when Cam started naming other QBs that are at the bottom of the 32 and asking if he was better Channing switches to "the NFL doesn't see you as a top 32".

C'mon bruh, which one is it?
Cam can absolutely still start in the NFL. As he said in the interview the situations he put himself in the last two years were not ideal, although he also could've played better for sure. The problem is that Cam's aura is still that of a star while his age/talent makes him more a bridge QB at this stage of his career, so he's in that weird position where he could start but teams are hesitant to commit because Cam can never be 'just another guy'. That's why New England let him go when they committed to Mac Jones instead of keeping him around

I'm glad they brought him on. The last few years have been rough for him so it's easy to forget that he's a very important figure in NFL history. First black man to outright win MVP playing QB, Cam accomplished a lot and as they said at the end his impact on the game extends far beyond whether he won that Super Bowl or not. In the end he did become the entertainer and icon he always wanted to be

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
As long as BM there, ain't gotta worry about me ever going back. They do need to up the ante and get some better guest. This latest grouping been horrible to mid af
IAA is gettin better cuz they went back to the roots, it’s really just high profile athletes and they added Pac man and Shady to the crew

Pivot is becoming more of a “cultural and lifestyle” podcast imo, they have a women demographic in there and they’re a lil bit quality over quality. Not to say the episodes aren’t quality but it’s only an hour and some change now

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
They did an interview on the Breakfast Club

Really good interview, hope it nets them new viewers/subs. Genuinely happy for the brothers. It's funny because Ryan would sometimes irritate me with his contrarianism on ESPN but he is absolutely critical to this show's success. Amazing moderator. You can lowkey tell Brandon's handling of the IAA shyt didn't rub Charlemagne the right way. I've felt that with even some of the guests they've had on.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

broller

Veteran
Daps
IAA is gettin better cuz they went back to the roots, it’s really just high profile athletes and they added Pac man and Shady to the crew

Pivot is becoming more of a “cultural and lifestyle” podcast imo, they have a women demographic in there and they’re a lil bit quality over quality. Not to say the episodes aren’t quality but it’s only an hour and some change now

Are you saying quantity over quality or quality over quantity? I ask because you're saying that the episodes are only an hour long, so are you saying they're quality over quantity? But then the bolded part makes it seem like you were saying it's quantity over quality.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t gonna lie, IAA been kinda lapping The Pivot lately

Still want both to win but it feels like the Pivot lost some momentum
Eh :ld: They've had some heavy hitters lately. And Shady is a great addition. But I still feel like Pivot conducts the better interviews. I can listen or watch them joints without ever wanting to skip through.