Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:hubie:
the first half of the Jenner interview wasn't bad. i don't know much about Bruce coming up, his childhood, his training, etc...even the early years of being a father.

but then when they brought in his "enforcer" the shyt got a little :comeon: and naturally, Jenner had a few :what: type comments (i.e. something about Black people's teeth standing out more than others)....not surprised given he's a 70+ yr old rich white dude.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess this is their jump the shark moment.

shark-jump.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:
the first half of the Jenner interview wasn't bad. i don't know much about Bruce coming up, his childhood, his training, etc...even the early years of being a father.

but then when they brought in his "enforcer" the shyt got a little :comeon: and naturally, Jenner had a few :what: type comments (i.e. something about Black people's teeth standing out more than others)....not surprised given he's a 70+ yr old rich white dude.

Nah, breh. Please tell me they didn't let this motherfukker say some wild shyt like this right in their faces.

holdup, Bruce is MAGA, but they don't fukk with....

jJmiG2h.gif

Bruh. It's so absurd that it's both hilarious and not at the same damn time.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Meh they are willing to open a dialogue across different types of athletes and people, I like that. Now we can clown the comments made and put their feet to the fire, but I don't have a problem with them bringing someone like Bruce on and having a discussion

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh they are willing to open a dialogue across different types of athletes and people, I like that. Now we can clown the comments made and put their feet to the fire, but I don't have a problem with them bringing someone like Bruce on and having a discussion

At a base level, I agree with what you're saying.

The problem is that it's almost always a black platform inviting one of those type of individuals on to speak "openly and honestly." It's never really the other way around, and it gets aggravating watching our platforms repeatedly get used to boost up people who have antagonistic goals.

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Compromise yourselves for the dollar. Nobody wants to draw a line anymore.

How have they compromised themselves? I know an old head was all :sadcam::flabbynsick::mjcry: that the breh MKBHD was doing interviews with Bill Gates and other titians of the industry. Ole head was crying Marques wasn't down for the cause. If these older brehs went Super militant y'all wouldn't support enough to keep their households rolling.

I'm glad Dr. King nor Malcolm aren't around today some idiot would have carjacked them or got mad they were talked harshly towards and tried to hurt them. Corporate and being well rounded reaching for different audiences brings in numbers and helps the Q rating and overall digital media.