Freddie Gibbs Accused Of Threatening To Kill His Baby Mama

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
What anti vax shyt did Gibbs say?

And yeah I love Gibbs music but hes consistent in his message, as negative as it may be

I always skip his iG stories cuz there's rarely anything of value or entertaining unless you like watching Black people at their lowest lows

Cheat on a queen who held you down when everyone else counted you out brehs. Tho maybe she was cool with it and we speculating:ehh:

Forget the books you read in that Austrian jail brehs

Bandana still fire tho

But I guess Gibbs the kinda artist you gotta separate the person and the music if you wanna keep enjoying the music:francis:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
*pretends to not hear all this stupid shyt rappers say and do and just listen to the music*

:unimpressed:

THIS
Goes for Jigga too....i just try and ignore all the fukk shyt

Im a big Gibbs fan....he's in my top25 overall and top5 of his generation...enjoy most of his projects.........but

As much as i enjoy his music dude really seems like a major a$$hole. He always has some shyt to say about someone....always gotta throw in his 2 cents bout everything.....and this might seem :gurl: but the way he lives is on sum degenerate shyt. Like you have a rich BM that held u down thru the worst period of your life and then you decide to not only fukk strippers but you rawdawg and seed one up.....in your late 30s:snoop:

The way dude b operating is flaw as hell:ufdup:

This year shoulda been his victory lap but he just cant get the fukk out his own way:francis: