Freddie Gibbs: "All Lives matter"

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying to complicate an issue that is simple.. Now I get the motivation for racist whites to try to muddy the waters on this subject...But for the life of me, I don't see why we make excuses and justifications for them doing it..

Black Lives Matter is CLEARLY a reaction to police officers murdering Black people. Point blank... Period.. Anyone with a shred of common sense and intellectual honesty knows this.. If not it can be explained and cleared up in a 20 second Google search.. It doesn't need any further explanation..

With other hashtag activist mottos like "Fukk Cancer" people accept it for what it is without any protest or "deeper intellectual meaning"..

Nobody says..."Yeah but what about AIDS and Lupus? We have many other issues to worry about accept just cancer!" :troll:

When women say "Support our fight against breast cancer" you will never find women lining up to make public statements like "But what about prostate cancer? It's much deeper and complex than just the breasts!!" :troll:

This is exactly how dumb Black people look when they try to deflect and conflate the issue...Like we can't walk and chew gum at the same time.. Like we can't care about police violence (breast cancer) and Black on Black crime (prostate cancer) at the same time.. Like it has to be either or, or broken down in an order of importance...

White folks participating in the manipulation is expected.. Black folks doing it is shameful...

I'm not complicating anything. It's not making excuses and justifications for racist whites either.

Yes, it's a reaction to police officers murdering Black people. It's a part of why it was created, but it's deeper than that. The young women who started the movement clearly have said that it started as a love letter to Black people and it became what it is. This from the mouths of the young ladies who created the post that started it all.

You're using a weak analogy. Cancer is a specific disease. That motto speaks directly to that disease. "Black Lives Matters" doesn't speak directly to police violence against Black people. Nobody questions the motto about cancer because it's pretty straightforward. You're not going to read "Black Lives Matters" and think "oh, this is about cops killing unarmed Black people" because it doesn't speak directly to that.

The Black Lives Matter page pretty much supports what I'm stating here:

When we say Black Lives Matter, we are broadening the conversation around state violence to include all of the ways in which Black people are intentionally left powerless at the hands of the state. We are talking about the ways in which Black lives are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity.

AboutBlack Lives Matter

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm not complicating anything. It's not making excuses and justifications for racist whites either.

Yes, it's a reaction to police officers murdering Black people. It's a part of why it was created, but it's deeper than that. The young women who started the movement clearly have said that it started as a love letter to Black people and it became what it is. This from the mouths of the young ladies who created the post that started it all.

You're using a weak analogy. Cancer is a specific disease. That motto speaks directly to that disease. "Black Lives Matters" doesn't speak directly to police violence against Black people. Nobody questions the motto about cancer because it's pretty straightforward. You're not going to read "Black Lives Matters" and think "oh, this is about cops killing unarmed Black people" because it doesn't speak directly to that.

The Black Lives Matter page pretty much supports what I'm stating here:

When we say Black Lives Matter, we are broadening the conversation around state violence to include all of the ways in which Black people are intentionally left powerless at the hands of the state. We are talking about the ways in which Black lives are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity.

AboutBlack Lives Matter

Keep playing dumb then man.. I don't know what else to tell you..

:manny:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He still missed the WHOLE purpose of the the meaning.

They shouldn't even talk about it. Shame on B-Dot for not checking that shyt, maybe he feels the same way. I think the mainstream attention that some of these clown ass BLM groups have turned what could have been a decent movement to something different and that's why we have people like Gibbs, Gates, and Ray Lewis talking out there ass.
Nah those clowns were talking out there ass before BLM became what it is.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How am I playing dumb? A conversation about Black lives mattering is just limited to cops killing unarmed Black people?
Thats what the Black lives matter organization is. Anything else thrown in there can get its own organization. Anything else thrown in there is done to be a distraction.

I wouldnt go on a motorcycle message board asking them why they don't talk about the issues with Hummers

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You're trying to complicate an issue that is simple.. Now I get the motivation for racist whites to try to muddy the waters on this subject...But for the life of me, I don't see why we make excuses and justifications for them doing it..

It don't have anything to do with "them" - the "water" is already "muddy".

Daps
Think rappers who profit off of stupid ass nikkas listening to their stupid ass nikka music will want Black people to wake up.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what the Black lives matter organization is. Anything else thrown in there can get its own organization. Anything else thrown in there is done to be a distraction.

I wouldnt go on a motorcycle message board asking them why they don't talk about the issues with Hummers

It's not limited to that though. To say that it is is erroneous especially since the organization itself isn't claiming that.

And again, that's another weak analogy. One has nothing to do with the other except both are automobiles. If I'm discussing Black lives mattering, I don't necessarily see how that doesn't include a discussion on how Black lives are affected by the prison system, poverty, economics, healthcare etc. and how oppressive powers influence it.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
As much as he's on social media he doesn't know all lives matter is some cac shyt :stopitslime:

He's free to give his piece hashtag activisim but he should have known not to say no dumb shyt like the above