Freddie Gibbs allegedly jumped & robbed by Benny The Butcher's crew in Buffalo

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
This ain't it, Kings. Got Akademiks goofass all up in the situation like a lame ass Mean Gene. FOH.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Police not finna hem someone up over this :beli: unless Gibbs went to the precinct and said this
fukk akademiks
Anyways us bald nikkas gotta stay strong so I gotta be with Gibbs and he makes dope music
What are you talking about lol

Polce are going to sit back and watch and start an investigation with a string of violence and start looking into their crews for a RICO.

Hope them boys are just normal brehs who rap now and have ego so it won't look cool deading it.

This exactly how these rico cases start. nikkas start talking on social about crew beef

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Police not finna hem someone up over this :beli: unless Gibbs went to the precinct and said this
fukk akademiks
Anyways us bald nikkas gotta stay strong so I gotta be with Gibbs and he makes dope music

Mc Dinosaur Barbecue!!

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Smh this some dumb but funny shyt from both of em.. I rock with both of these dudes but Gibbs loves controversy and Benny wearing Gibbs girls chain looks dumb..

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Benny having that chain reminds me of the beef dvd were B real had Ice Cubes chain and Mac 10 was like, 'nikkaa why you wearing it u didnt take it'
:childplease: