Freddie Gibbs Calling Out King Push

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nah, please no rushed response.... Let people sit with that Duppy Freestyle. The more you listen to it. It's not that potent.

Take ya time and go all the way in that boy

If you really listened to it when it dropped you would’ve peeped how light it was..

:francis: Drake’s next album better be fire.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i don't care when he responds but at the same time the longer it goes on he should get pressure put on him.
people tend to always give the benefit of the doubt/make excuses for the people they want to win.

the respond immediately stuff didn't just start in the social media era.

G-Unit and Dipset were doing it in 02/03...Nas said something about Cam, Cam record I Really Mean It, the Nas diss and something else all in the same session...they were on the radio and mixtapes in less than a week. 50 and Cam were at it days after their radio squabble, they both dropped diss records and videos to accompany them...Budden and Ransom, Budden and Saigon.

i don't think Push needs time..he's elite. Drakes just put him in a funny position.
this is all pointless anyway because i think Push will just go with a few sublims again so

:yeshrug:

How, when he spent half of last year in jail? :jagsdafuq:

how convenient.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont really care about this back and forth, but I don't recall there ever being a time limit on responses for as long as I was a rap fan, shyt it could be weeks or months before you heard a response. Make sure the response is good and give yourself time to vet its quality, rappers love rushing some bullshyt music out the door then bragging about how little time it took them to make it.

Daps
The unfortunate truth is the cache in these situations lies with the bigger artist..

Please don’t reference scenarios for 20 years ago and then conveniently omit all the people Jigga ignored or hit with one liners in passing.

The Kendrick stuff is valid as far as Drake ducking but let’s be honest man...why on earth would I stop what I’m doing for two failed artists like Pusha or Joe? We saw how the biggest spotlight Remy eve had in her career was coming at Nicki

Pusha has been on this crusade for yeaarrssss waiting for this moment now you mean to tell me he needs time? Why isn’t he ready for the biggest moment of his career? lol

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Dudes simultaneously saying drake dont write but 24 hours is too long for a real rapper to reply. :mjlol: More time = more time to collab, edit tracks, change shyt.

Drake dropped a layered, lyrcially dope reply to a diss track that released less than 24 hours prior with multiple refrences to it. it speaks much more to him being the better writer. nikkas can crack jokes about about tents n shyt to avoid the reality that it takes longer than 12 hours to doctor a mastered track all for another nikka.

Coli nikkas would rather beleive drake teleported qm hush and 100 other dudes into a studio the moment infrared dropped and they all crafted the song for him to record in a day rather than drake just penning it like he did multiple disses before this
. :mjlol: yall boys will convince yourselves of anything to hate lol. We getting pizzagate levels of delusional

you're speaking too much sense my nikka. you gotta realize The Coli is a coping mechanism for Drake haters. Its the same dudes in every Drake thread repeatin the same shyt over and over tryin to will their shyt opinions into reality & they go unchecked.

they act like this Drake first, second or even third rap beef. SMH On top of that they rewrite history with abandon. Now all of a sudden Exodus was a diss to Drake that Drake didn't respond to for "6 yrs". why y'all lie?

Exodus... a dope record but point out the shots at Drake. This dropped in the middle of Wayne v Pusha and the
one shot on there applies to all of Young Money. Drake responded on Tuscan Leather a year later talkin bout "I'm just as famous as my mentor, but that's still the boss, don't get sent for,” he raps, “get hyper on tracks and jump in front of a bullet you wasn't meant for.” Only one nikka was going at Wayne at the time. Push put more direct shots at Drake on HGTV freestyle in 2016:
  • “It’s too far gone when the realest ain’t real/ I walk amongst the clouds so your ceilings ain’t real/ these nikkas Call Of Duty cause their killings ain’t real/ with a questionable pen so the feelin’ ain’t real”
Two weeks later, Drake put out 2 Birds One Stone: “But really it’s you with all the drug dealer stories that’s gotta stop though/ you made a couple chops and now you think you Chapo/ if you ask me though, you ain’t lining the trunk with kilos/ you baggin’ weed watchin’ Pacino”
6 years where? SMH

No, because Drake's Duppy shyt was WEAK AF in large part that it was rushed. Having him or someone write some shyt doesn't mean it was hop. It clearly sounded unmastered, it used a lazy sample loop which can be created in matter of minutes and he spitted as if he was reading DIRECTLY from his phone or paper. Had no "oomph" to it at all. No passion. No flow inflection. No even as concise. And I am not saying the rhyme itself is weak, but the PERFORMANCE was clearly rushed. Had Drake WAITED and put it on the album next month, you would of heard a REAL SOLID and mastered and complete dis track that he would profited from and it would of been MORE damaging for not just Pusha-T or Kanye but the entire GOOD movement of releases that same month.

Y'all too much caught off the hype to which be quickly forgotten when the Kanye fukkery goes full swing next week. It isn't a great dis at all, just the hype machine working overtime.

Duppy is dope b/c of the quotables and punchlines. Y'all talkin bout lazy sample and shyt meanwhile nikkas talkin bout the bars

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world exist outside of Drake fans... we're in a thread about ONE OF PUSHA'S PEERS basically saying Drake got in his ass...not a tweet from 5 Guys Burgers, but Freddie fukking Gibbs, a respected member of the hip hop core community...and y'all still in here crying about fukking memes...it's hoe shyt... It's basically saying "Drake can never really win a battle, even if he very obviously wins a battle because we've preemptively made a silly ass excuse" like Drake is the first popular rapper in the history of the universe to get dissed :mjlol:

Using this logic, Nas had no shot...Jay was on top of the world and had the hip hop media blatantly rooting for him...and some Jay stans to do this day will die saying Takeover is better...yet and still history says Nas won

Exactly
well, I mean youre just delusional then. You cant seem to grasp my argument. Im not saying Drake dropped a weak track. Im simply saying Drake fans lack objectivity, which is true considering the fact that they did not even care about ghostwriting, they were moreso mad that meek exposed him for it, that says all you need to know. you wanna talk hip-hop community this and that well so why did drake get a pass for that? :francis:

the hip-hop community didnt mean shyt when that happened.

then you compare pusha and nas. invalid comparison. first, jay and nas had a similar fanbase. If you listened to jay, you probably listen to nas. they both strictly made rap records. the same cannot be said for pusha and drake, like come the fukk on. :hhh: people who were actually about the culture determined that beef. many of drake fans dont give a damn about the culture.

and who gives a fukk bout a freddie gibbs tweet? ive never in my life heard of this "24 hour" rule. when, where, and how?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm :dead: that people think Drake's fanbase....the same people that called the DA and tried to get Meek arrested....would objectively judge a diss record directed at him.

As far as the bolded
....Drake stans swore Joe Budden was too small to diss....Drake dissed him....then when Budden put out 4 diss records Drake stans said Budden didn't deserve a response to a rap beef Drake started. :mjlol:

So nah....there's no end to the mental gymnastics they'll go through to defend their idol.

Fred.
is bs and they know it..."they may TRY to downplay it..." like FOH thats all it takes

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
The unfortunate truth is the cache in these situations lies with the bigger artist..

Please don’t reference scenarios for 20 years ago and then conveniently omit all the people Jigga ignored or hit with one liners in passing.

The Kendrick stuff is valid as far as Drake ducking but let’s be honest man...why on earth would I stop what I’m doing for two failed artists like Pusha or Joe? We saw how the biggest spotlight Remy eve had in her career was coming at Nicki

Pusha has been on this crusade for yeaarrssss waiting for this moment now you mean to tell me he needs time? Why isn’t he ready for the biggest moment of his career? lol

If Kendrick was bout it, he would have called out Drake by now. Or he would have responded to this:

"I know good and well that Kendrick's not murdering me, at all, in any platform." - Drake in 2013

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its hoe shyt cause it's hypocritical defeatist passive aggressive bullshyt... meek didn't lose cause of fukking tweets from Wendy's, he loss cause he got bodied... The corporations joined in on the jokes cause the consensus was he got bodied, not the other way around... people can make memes all day but if people don't agree with the premise they have no power...

Lol it was all good just 4 days ago when the clips of Pusha diddy bopping in the club to Infared were making their rounds on the net and the biggest DJ in the biggest market in the country is running the record back giggling like a school girl....then Drake responds and poor Pusha has no chance he might as well not try and just take his ball and go home cause potential tweets from Carl's Jr won't let him win :sadcam:

shyts pathetic
Lmaooo The realest of talk. These nikkas are fake as shyt, anybody talking that "drake stans this drake stans that" always on that goalposts moving "im taking my ball and going home" fukk shyt.

Sad part is these hoeboys are the only ones who care so much. Its just funny how fast these dudes change their tunes

*Diss drops*
"Drake dont want it, real hiphop shyt"
"He's falling off brehs, finally"
"Soft canadian rapper never been in a battle _____ is gonna eat him"
"Only teenage white girls listen to him, hiphop isnt gonna support him in a beef"

*Drake Replies*
:sadcam: "b b but Drake got the machine/the illuminati/the hand/thanos/da jewz/ the league of supervillians/dr evil/luthorcorp behind him push never stood a chance."

:sadcam: "how could he win with so many of hiphop's biggest influencers like Carls Jrs and Jergens copying existing twitter trends single handedly convincing the world that drake won the beef"

:sadcam: "all the celebs and artists prasing drakes diss were paid off by the league of shadows"​

These boys some hoes forreal. nikkas be waging one sided weirdo e-wars against strangers and got the nerve to be cheating :laff: