Freddie Gibbs & Doughboyz Cashout Twitter Beefin: UPDATE: Gibbs Performs And Leaves Unscathed

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hate seeing Gibbs going above and beyond to prove how he hard he is. I'm worried about some shyt goin down May 1. Just rap bruh, you lapping this nikkas on this rap shyt.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
truth is the lames in here on their "plea coppin" bullshyt just hate gibbs cause he dissed the officer
33586rb.png

plain and simple
rSVeHLd.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
truth is the lames in here on their "plea coppin" bullshyt just hate gibbs cause he dissed the officer
33586rb.png

plain and simple
rSVeHLd.png
First off, Ross was never an officer. Second, Gibbs has been quoted saying he'd like to fukk with Ross. Third, Gibbs' former boss is now cool with Ross.

:lolbron:

RoMans

P.Y.T.
Daps
Reppin
Dat European Struggle
Gibbs hopefully put them paws on dem CTE boys. Talkin shyt knowin damn well they aint bout that same life Gibbs bout. Man I hope he gets smacked out again for being a bytch:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"ima show up to the venue with all my real Detroit nikkas grrrrr! "

knowing damn well he ain't plugged in Detroit like that lol

for real. that tweet was obviously him trying to get protection from "real" detroit nikkaz, hence why i said it was a low key way of him copping pleas after all that tough talk. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
how he copping pleas?
nikka no one gives a fukk bout cashout hence why he got beat up and robbed like a bytch in his own city the fukk is u on. he aint talking shyt bout detroit nikka.

because he's looking for "real" detroit nikkas to get his back after talking greasy. imo, that's a copped plea, no matter if he wasn't dissing "real" detroit nikkas. that doesn't matter. why even mention "real" detroit nikkas? they had no part in this conversation. so, him mentioning them is a low key way of saying, "yo, if i'm up there, yall got my back, right?" :camby:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
i like his music, but i question Gibbs realness. i dont think he ever been g checked since he blew up so this is new