Daps
what a meatball :mjlol:

112119-Freddie-Gibbs-Madlib-Gat-Damn-YouTube.jpg

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
So we've found out what we all thought was a super serious gangsta rapper is actually a uncover dweeb that likes to laugh, troll & make fun of people & you'll mad at that:gucci:

I hate super duper tough guys too real to smile this actually makes me fukk with dude even more & his music is awesome:manny:

Just a minute ago LL was crying on instagram spittin wack freestyles about race & calling nikkas meatballs wtf:mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It’s funny how we get mad at rappers for trying to clown nikkas when we do the same thing.. never made sense to me:yeshrug:
We are cracking jokes in a closed circle not going on legendary rappers pages trying to disrespect them. Big difference.

Like say Mal on JBP, we comment on every episode on here. But I won’t harass him personally with everything I don’t agree with. I don’t know him, I’m not his friend, why the hell would I be a weirdo and try to get a reaction out of him. For who and what.

Freddie Gibbs likes to call himself a gangster but all his receipts are Twitter beefs with either suburb kids or old men living safe suburb lives over exactly nothing but him chasing daps on twitter from other people living safe lives. It gets played out quite quick :ld:

It’s quite wack cause he might be the best emcee out and one of the corniest out too. Very seldom seen.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
L just caught a burglar in his crib a few years back, and broke dude's nose, jaw and ribs. He did this while walking around the house at like 1AM in his underwear. No weapon, no crew, just hands. Dude that broke into his house had like three strikes on his record and had been convicted for voluntary manslaughter in the past. He had mad auto theft and burglary convictions on his sheet. He stepped into L's crib and thought it was sweet and got broke up. The cops said L almost killed the guy. With his hands! I say all this to say, I don’t think many rappers want to go toe-to-toe with James Todd in a fair-one. That's probably not gonna end well for them.

I like Gibbs' music, but he should be showing way more respect. The clown act gets tired.