Free Airwatch class on Udemy. Any experienced IT brehs get in here.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I posted this thread 5 months ago

5 years in IT no certs just hit $45/hr

Brehs I'm almost done putting together a free class on Udemy for Airwatch Administration. I've learned a ton over the past 5 months and am a Senior Airwatch Admin now (Even got another $10/hr bump :ahh:).

If you have any IT experience then its time to get paid brehs. I have a breh that has a recruiting company too, tells me companies are fiending for Airwatch admins. I can shoot you over to him and get you a role after.

The class is 9 weeks and is a mix of lecture notes and instructional video. I tried to simplify the material as much as possible to make it easy to absorb. Also you will have access to an airwatch console where you can practice adding devices, changing settings and restrictions and pushing apps,etc.

Just started to work with Airwatch MDM 6 months ago. I learned alot of admin level knowledge .

I started last week. Highest before that was $27 an hour.

It was easy stuff to learn.

Now you can learn too

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
I posted this thread 5 months ago

5 years in IT no certs just hit $45/hr

Brehs I'm almost done putting together a free class on Udemy for Airwatch Administration. I've learned a ton over the past 5 months and am a Senior Airwatch Admin now (Even got another $10/hr bump :ahh:).

If you have any IT experience then its time to get paid brehs. I have a breh that has a recruiting company too, tells me companies are fiending for Airwatch admins. I can shoot you over to him and get you a role after.

The class is 9 weeks and is a mix of lecture notes and instructional video. I tried to simply the material as much as possible to make it easy to absorb. Also you will have access to an airwatch console where you can practice adding devices, changing settings and restrictions and pushing apps,etc.

Now you can learn too
breh im tryna get like you put me on to the game :mjcry:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a LOT of MDM experience recently, does this involve deployment on mobile devices, profile management and DEP (for iOS devices) integration or setup of airwatch on a on-premise device?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I got a LOT of MDM experience recently, does this involve deployment on mobile devices, profile management and DEP (for iOS devices) integration or setup of airwatch on a on-premise device?
Yes involves deployment to mobile devices. Profile creation and management. I have a lecture and video on DEP registered devices and how to add DEP profiles in Airwatch. Also creating smart groups, creating organization groups, restriction profiles, wifi profiles, etc. The whole shebang. You sound like you got some good understanding already. What are you making and what role do you work in?

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes involves deployment to mobile devices. Profile creation and management. I have a lecture and video on DEP registered devices and how to add DEP profiles in Airwatch. Also creating smart groups, creating organization groups, restriction profiles, wifi profiles, etc. The whole shebang. You sound like you got some good understanding already. What are you making and what role do you work in?

I'm making 20/hr and sysadmin for an educational agency/school.

As far as MDM, we are using Barracuda MDM cloud (cause its free and included with a barracuda product) but I've used meraki (and apple configurator/profile manager) as well and configured a bunch of what you've listed.
Will your lecture go over iOS 11 and the major changes that has, namely adding ANY devices to DEP (as long as it had iOS11)?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I'm making 20/hr and sysadmin for an educational agency/school.

As far as MDM, we are using Barracuda MDM cloud (cause its free and included with a barracuda product) but I've used meraki (and apple configurator/profile manager) as well and configured a bunch of what you've listed.
Will your lecture go over iOS 11 and the major changes that has, namely adding ANY devices to DEP (as long as it had iOS11)?

I am putting together a knowledge base for iOS 11 and changes in deep enrollment along with other material. It's my way of not overwhelming students but still making material available. Enrolling all ios 11 devices in DEP makes things so much simpler

Forget sys admin you should specialize in MDM. I was doing desktop/sys admin and most I made was 27/hr. There's a huge pay jump to Airwatch MDM and you sound like your not too far off knowledge wise.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you're interested in that space Mobile Iron is a good one to learn especially if you're into larger enterprise environments. Also good to learn some exchange.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Let me know when the course is ready. We need a MDM solution where I work so maybe if I can show that I know AirWatch I can push for it.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Massive BUMP...

So our 'free' MDM is EOL on March 1st. Based solely on price we are migrating from that to JAMF cloud (we are a iOS shop, not doing byod... yet) 200+ devices to be touched in less than 20 days (15 since im going on vacay).

Don't have a clue how 1.5 people are gonna manage to do that.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Everydaybreh :feedme:

I have IT experience but been out the game for like a year though . Can I bounce back with this :jbhmm:

Been couple migration projects, tier 2 helpdesk for a bank and been doing website design for about a year now. Teksystems got me on some bullshyt right now though hitting me with the you haven't been in a support role :usure:

I'm sorta like trouble shooting is trouble shooting :mjgrin: give me a bag.

I know you probably ain' lying because my girl had a work iPad that had airwatch and the regular helpdesk couldn't even help. So this has to be some exclusive shyt. It was for a basic login/credentials error.