Free Labor: All this political correctness going on but...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
we still can’t get reparations

No talk of reparations but now both parties (not just the left) want our votes

Biggest wealth gap in history. Still suffering from draconian poverty but everybody mum on writing one of the most historic wrongs done to a people

It damn sure wasn’t a choice but where is the payout ... the ends... the reward

:stopitslime: Mother fukkers.. enjoy your bull shyt ass day. That’s how the fukk I feel.

Superstar
Daps
Tell em why you’re mad, son.

I’m definitely feeling a way

All these sisters talking about Prince Harry’s wedding and this and that and this

Man fukk all that.. where is the real substantive dialogue around reparations?

Where is the mainstream narrative on that?

Where is the meme culture on that?

Where is Donald Glover and Kanye West on that?

All the black pundits who call themselves being representatives of the people.. why is it never brought up?

Everybody else’s cheat code is activated.. we still can’t have ours and we built this shyt

Charlamagne Lenoard? What’s up nikka.. always got something to say but nothing about reparations

Everybody got a podcast now.. saying a whole bunch of nothing.. Podcats about nothing

Yes sir nikka I’m feeling a way today

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’m definitely feeling a way

All these sisters talking about Prince Harry’s wedding and this and that and this

Man fukk all that.. where is the real substantive dialogue around reparations?

Where is the mainstream narrative on that?

Where is the meme culture on that?

Where is Donald Glover and Kanye West on that?

All the black pundits who call themselves being representatives of the people.. why is it never brought up?

Everybody else’s cheat code is activated.. we still can’t have ours and we built this shyt

Charlamagne Lenoard? What’s up nikka.. always got something to say but nothing about reparations

Everybody got a podcast now.. saying a whole bunch of nothing.. Podcats about nothing

Yes sir nikka I’m feeling a way today
They’re scared of upsetting their anglo overlords and having them take away their trinkets and access.

Superstar
Daps
They’re scared of upsetting their anglo overlords and having them take away their trinkets and access.

Man what trinkets?

Trinkets are like streaming subscriptions.. you don’t really own the trinkets if they can just be taking away

Everybody got opinions on everything on every mother fukking thing but reparations

Ain’t nothing going on but the $

That’s the great equalizer.. I’m just tired of all the distractions.. all the entertainment.. all the political correctness and empty politics

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Man what trinkets?

Trinkets are like streaming subscriptions.. you don’t really own the trinkets if they can just be taking away

Everybody got opinions on everything on every mother fukking thing but reparations

Ain’t nothing going on but the $

That’s the great equalizer.. I’m just tired of all the distractions.. all the entertainment.. all the political correctness and empty politics
Trinkets as the avenues to make money to consume stuff to shyt on poorer blacks.