Free Lil Reese (Arrested On Gun Charges)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Why he aint wanna go wit Durk and Keef to LA?:to:

Everytime that nikka posts on IG, he in some southside hood. After all the shyt wit Lil JOJO, Reese still movin around wit a target on his back.
:obama:

that's my 130 lb savage:to:
I really think Reese is a OG, at 21. The first time I saw him in that I Don't Like - how dudes didn't push him around, acting all cool around him :ohhh:
How's prison for these dudes? Hard time or they have backup? I know prison is hard for everybody but you get the point. :ld:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
I really think Reese is a OG, at 21. The first time I saw him in that I Don't Like - how dudes didn't push him around, acting all cool around him :ohhh:
How's prison for these dudes? Hard time or they have backup? I know prison is hard for everybody but you get the point. :ld:
CCDOC aint no joke... these same nikkaz you see gettin shot up every day... its nikkaz on both sides of that in CCDOC.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
review_mekanek_1.jpg

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why he aint wanna go wit Durk and Keef to LA?:to:

Everytime that nikka posts on IG, he in some southside hood. After all the shyt wit Lil JOJO, Reese still movin around wit a target on his back.
:obama:

that's my 130 lb savage:to:

Durk still be out there , he just seem smart with it....reese dont even make music he just be out there, no features no shows no nothing. nikka just seem content smoking and posting guns on instagram