FREE Resume Reviews

freakgxd

Rookie
Daps
What's up Coli!
I've been getting a crazy amount of love for this post about how to skip the BS and get the DAMN job (shout out to everyone who hit me via PM asking questions) which lead to me dropping the full-length book on Amazon (not going to post the link out of respect for Coli's no spamming policy) but if you PM me I'll send you the link.

Being able to help other cats get on their feet has been a huge blessing for me and even though the book covers everything that OG post did in a deeper, greater detail with a clear, concise step-by-step plan of action you can follow, I wanted to do more and LITERALLY show cats how using those same techniques I've used and talk about in the book could work for them too.

So what'd I do? I went to several forums and offered free reviews and modifications to people's resumes. Since Coli is the GOAT I wanted to make sure I made the same offer here. The only things I ask for in return is:

1.) that you let me and the forum know what happened when you use the resume—pass or fail
and

2.) let me use your resume as proof my method works (I'll leave out all identifying information like names, addresses, phone #'s, etc.) and post it here for others to see.

Sounds good? Here's the process:

- I'll converse with you about your career goals and how to best embody you through your resume
- I'll research your industry to learn the tangible and intangibles recruiters in your field look for
- Compile a list of keywords that'll attract the attention of both recruiters and applicant tracking software
- Use well articulated descriptions of duties and software, and soft skills that touch on hiring pain points
- Format your resume for readability, conciseness and Human Resources friendlyiness
- Export your resume in .docx, and .pdf formats

If you're interested, PM me.

In keeping it 100%, if my inbox fills up as fast as it did elsewhere, I might have to charge a small fee to 'jump ahead in line' donation (something small, like $15, which is crazy considering some spots go past $40).

Again, I'm doing this because I get all kinds of good game here and want to give back. I'm offering my services FREE OF CHARGE and can likely complete your resume/cover letter in 48 hours or less (still got to live, right?) unless I get so many requests that I can't do it in that time frame (and again, if you want to donate $15 to the cause, I can make your resume a priority).

Much love, honor and respect! Let's get it in 2018-19!